Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment

Bloomington, Illinois View map

Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment is a full service wedding planning company located in Bloomington, Illinois. The team of wedding professionals provides couples in central Illinois with event planning, design, and entertainment services. Since they only work with a limited number of couples a year, you will always be a priority, ensuring prompt customer service. Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment has been specializing in special events and decor services since 2008.

The professional team at Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment offers three main packages for couples to choose from: Day Dreams, Sweet Dreams, and Simply Dreamy. The Day Dreams package is their first package, including three meetings to discuss your vision for your big day, day-of coordination for up to eight hours, wedding itinerary, rehearsal direction, and basic design services. Their mid-size package, Sweet Dreams, offers six meetings with the wedding planner, eight hours of day-of coordination and setup, communication with vendors, basic decor and design assistance, and other management services. Their final and most detailed package, Simply Dreamy, includes all of the services from the previous packages, in addition to comprehensive assistance in wedding planning, ten hours of day-of coordination, and budget construction. Some of the other services included in the packages are:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referral
  • Decor assistance
  • Guest list guidance
  • Mailing of invites
  • Partial planning

Other Services
Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment also offers entertainment services for couples to choose from, including DJ services, photo booth rentals, and rental items.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Bobbie Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fast responses and really patient!

Working with Simple Elegance for our floral, table decor, and their fun and unique photo booth was truly one of the easiest and least stressful parts of the planning experience. Miranda was so patient with our last minute floral changes and always made us feel important and taken care of. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we expected, my bouquet was mostly greenery and it was absolutely stunning. The table set ups looked gorgeous, we got endless compliments on the simple yet romantic esthetic of them. Their new and easy to use photo booth was one of the highlights of our wedding, it was so much fun dressing up and being silly with our guests, and having high quality pictures to look back on is priceless- I would definitely recommend adding this to your event! Simple Elegance is a top notch business and I’m so happy we chose them for our special day.

Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment's reply:

Bobbie,

It was such a pleasure to work with you and Pete. Your vision really came to life and we were so happy to be a part of it all! Thank you for asking us to be a part of your special day and thank you so very much for the very sweet words!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Miranda and her mother Julie did such a fabulous job coordinating our wedding day. We were originally not going to have a wedding day coordinator but this was seriously the best decision and money spent. Miranda did such a good job making sure that everyone stayed on schedule and lifted a lot of my stress. I had full trust in both of them and they seriously knocked it out of the park. Thank you so much, Miranda and Julie. You will forever be in our memories :)

Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment's reply:

Sam,
    We had so much fun working with you on your special day! You, your family and friends were all so wonderful!!! It is a true privilege to be a part of your memories!!! Thank you so much for asking us to be a part of them!!!
    Crystal Married on 07/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Leading up to the wedding day I was kept on track with frequent reminders of things I needed to be taking care of on my checklist which was MUCH appreciated! We met several times to go over details and really nail down everything perfectly so the big day would be just how I had envisioned things for my daughter. We only had the venue for one day so we started setting up at 7:00 am for our 4:00 ceremony. The ceremony was held outdoors at a lodge on a lake and the day was GORGEOUS so we had decorations outside all around the grounds as well as inside for the reception. Myself, family & friends set up as much as we could in a few hours outside while Simple Elegance set up inside and helped with things outside too. Once we left, they made sure all the finishing touches were made and were on site the rest of the day to make sure everything ran PERFECTLY. At one point one of the bridesmaids' dress caught the corner of the table and pulled one of he succulent centerpieces off in the floor which causes the glass tray to shatter. I started to pick up the pieces but Miranda rushed over and took over so that I wouldn't get cut. The day was FLAWLESS...absolutely BEAUTIFUL and it is all due to Simple Elegance. They will make your day stress free and the picture of perfection!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Bugbee's DJ Plus Bugbee's DJ Plus Wedding DJs

I have had a wonderful experience working with Margaret from Simple Elegance. She is detailed, which I as the owner of our operation appreciate very much. I would highly recommend their services. Greg Bugbee Owner Bugbee's DJ PLus

Sapphire Entertainment Sapphire Entertainment Wedding DJs

An absolute joy to work with Simple Elegance Event and Wedding Designs! The attention to detail and truly remarkable outcomes they provide to their clients is what makes them so sought after by brides in Central Illinois & beyond.

Kelly Lyle Photography Kelly Lyle Photography Wedding Photographers

Margaret Moore and her team are unsurpassable in planning, attention to detail, organization, and customer service. I have worked with Simple Elegance on several projects and am impressed each and every time I have the opportunity. Friendly, considerate, fun and energetic, I look forward to every event planned by Margaret Moore. As a wedding photographer, I appreciate not only the level of professionalisim Margaret brings to the table, but also her design team creates backgrounds for images that sing!

1815 Morrissey Drive Bloomington, Illinois, 61704
217-280-0687

Upon request and availability
Location of (Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding