P.O. Box 64035, Fayetteville, NC 28306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Simple Decor Rentals

At SIMPLE DECOR RENTALS, we make decorating simple! We realize that events that want elegance and style prefer not to have to hassle with extensive options and resources and you prefer a simple solution.

Our simple solutions allow SIMPLE DECOR RENTALS to work with all budget ranges and styles to bring your event vision to life.

We provide AFFORDABLE, elegant linen rentals, simple tabletop décor, and room accents that you'll adore and more. In our office showroom, we have linen samples and a beautiful table display for your viewing pleasure. Initial meetings are always complimentary.

Our product rentals are combined with an efficient staff that will setup and tear down the linen to ensure your event will look perfect, well before your first guest arrives. We will work closely to make sure that there is adequate time to setup your event as you desire, based on the time allotted by your selected venue.

Contact us today and see why SIMPLE DECOR RENTALS is the right choice for your special occasion! Are you planning a wedding, prom, religious banquet, corporate party, or a holiday social, together can create a package that fits your needs and budget.

We are Fayetteville, NC; Cumberland County's trusted choice for exceptional linens!
However, SIMPLE DECOR RENTALS can provide service for areas along the east coast.

*Delivery, Setup and Tear Down Is FREE!

1 Reviews for Simple Decor Rentals

Shurricca · Married on 08/03/2013

1.4
      1.5
      1.0
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

I used Simple Décor Rentals for my wedding reception. When I first contacted them, they had a quick response (next day). Met with them to put down a deposit, then paid them off 2 months later. After they were paid off, It was so difficult to get in touch with him. Had me extremely concerned. Weddings are not cheap and I am a bride so everything concerned me. It was so frustrating. Several emails, voicemails, text messages... no response. Finally was able to get him on the phone, he stated' "I received you messages"... Well, I don't understand, why wouldn't you return the contact if you received them??? Then on the morning of my wedding, my family and I put out the chair covers ourselves (I didn't choose to pay the extra $5/per chair to have them do it) took us all of 1.5 hours (not too bad), but most of the chair covers were wet and had stains. We contacted him that morning, his excuse was that due to the material, they can not dry them completely, they have to leave them "damp" to not ruin the fabric. Totally get that, but by the time I receive them, they should be dry. The excuse for the stains was, "we cant check every chair cover." Not worth the headache! Found chair covers on a website, could have bought them brand new for less of the price that I rented them. Wish I would have shopped around a little more before I settled, but I was too excited to book all my venders... smh. But FYI if you are looking for a great DJ, Try "Justritemusic" with DJ Nate, He's awesome.

Simple Decor Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chuppah, Decor, Lights
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 150.00