Simmone von Sydney Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

Hello there! I am Simmone, from Simmone von Sydney Photography - an award-winning wedding photography studio, located in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. I travel all over the tri-state area for love (and weddings!). My focus is to create fun, fresh, modern and candid captures of the authentic beauty and raw emotion evident on your big day. I use both photojournalistic and traditional styles to capture and create the story from your wedding. Message me for more details and to discuss how my services can fit into the plans for your big day! I can't wait to capture your memories!

The high resolution, edited images offered by Simmone von Sydney Photography can be used to create albums, guestbooks, wall art and prints! I also offer the following services and add ons:

• Second Photographer
  • Engagement Session
  • Save The Dates
  • Wedding Album
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brittany P. Married on 07/23/2022

Perfect Wedding Day with Simmone!!📸❤️

Simmone was amazing from our first phone call! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and then we got even more excited for her to photograph our wedding. She created the perfect photo timeline for our wedding day and everything was so seamless because of her and her team!! Our bridal party is still talking about how kind, organized, fun and creative Simmone is!
    Her energy was amazing and made everyone feel so comfortable in photos. This made each and every photo so meaningful and gorgeous!! We are so happy to have worked with Simmone - she helped make our day so special!!!
  • Kristy
    Kristy S. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing

I don't have the right words to express how wonderful working with Simmone was. She expertly captured the happiness that me, my husband, and our families felt on the day of our Micro Wedding. She was truly so wonderful to work with from start to finish - helpful, responsive, friendly, knowledgeable, etc. Her price is reasonable and she's worth every penny and then some! My husband and I get nervous in front of the camera, but Simmone put us both completely at ease. Our loved ones and us love our photos and will cherish them for a lifetime. Our experience with Simmone was fantastic and I would hire her again and recommend her to anyone!
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2021

Best choice

So we hired Simmone after lots if searching! I am very particular about photography and the vision I had for my photos. After back to back weddings as a bridesmaid I had a pretty clear picture of what I was looking for but really struggled to find someone I trusted for that vision until we found Simmone. From the first phone call to the big day she was awesome! So responsive and professional! We knew from day one we made the right choice. She listened to my vision from the start and I was completely comfortable with her leading the way with our photos. The second photographer,Bobby, was awesome as well. We loved our engagment shoot as well,due to some time restrictions we had to change our location of the shoot on the day of,but simmone was prepared and accommodating and it all worked out amazing! She was on time and made sure to check with us and ask if there was any specific photos we wanted the day of. She really made sure that everything was perfect. We cannot reccomend her enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742
?(732) 475-0065
Location of (Simmone von Sydney Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding