Simmone von Sydney Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

Hello there! I am Simmone, from Simmone von Sydney Photography - an award-winning wedding photography studio, located in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. I travel all over the tri-state area for love (and weddings!). My focus is to create fun, fresh, modern and candid captures of the authentic beauty and raw emotion evident on your big day. I use both photojournalistic and traditional styles to capture and create the story from your wedding. Message me for more details and to discuss how my services can fit into the plans for your big day! I can't wait to capture your memories!

The high resolution, edited images offered by Simmone von Sydney Photography can be used to create albums, guestbooks, wall art and prints! I also offer the following services and add ons:

• Second Photographer
  • Engagement Session
  • Save The Dates
  • Wedding Album
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4600

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kristy
    Kristy S. Getting married on 10/23/2021

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing

I don't have the right words to express how wonderful working with Simmone was. She expertly captured the happiness that me, my husband, and our families felt on the day of our Micro Wedding. She was truly so wonderful to work with from start to finish - helpful, responsive, friendly, knowledgeable, etc. Her price is reasonable and she's worth every penny and then some! My husband and I get nervous in front of the camera, but Simmone put us both completely at ease. Our loved ones and us love our photos and will cherish them for a lifetime. Our experience with Simmone was fantastic and I would hire her again and recommend her to anyone!
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas P. Married on 06/07/2021

Could not have been happier with Simmone von Sydney Photography!

Simmone was crucial in capturing the best memories from our special day. She was also very quick to provide us with the final gallery of photos taken and they were of the best quality, and she offered printing services as well.
    Grace N. Married on 05/14/2021

Best decision made for our entire wedding experience!

Simmone is the nicest, funniest, most kind, understanding, and talented photographer! Simmone made my husband and I feel at ease while taking both our engagement and wedding photos! Simmone answered our many questions and was understanding of all of our date changes due to COVID, and worked with our crazy schedules. Simmone helped to make us feel less stressed and more relaxed during the craziness of our wedding! Our photos are BEAUTIFUL and so are the memories she helped us to create when taking them!!!

Simmone’s second photographer who took photos of my husband & the groomsmen was also so friendly and kind and took amazing photos as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742
?(732) 475-0065
Location of (Simmone von Sydney Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding