Simmone von Sydney Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kristy
    Kristy S. Getting married on 10/23/2021

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing

I don't have the right words to express how wonderful working with Simmone was. She expertly captured the happiness that me, my husband, and our families felt on the day of our Micro Wedding. She was truly so wonderful to work with from start to finish - helpful, responsive, friendly, knowledgeable, etc. Her price is reasonable and she's worth every penny and then some! My husband and I get nervous in front of the camera, but Simmone put us both completely at ease. Our loved ones and us love our photos and will cherish them for a lifetime. Our experience with Simmone was fantastic and I would hire her again and recommend her to anyone!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2021

Best choice

So we hired Simmone after lots if searching! I am very particular about photography and the vision I had for my photos. After back to back weddings as a bridesmaid I had a pretty clear picture of what I was looking for but really struggled to find someone I trusted for that vision until we found Simmone. From the first phone call to the big day she was awesome! So responsive and professional! We knew from day one we made the right choice. She listened to my vision from the start and I was completely comfortable with her leading the way with our photos. The second photographer,Bobby, was awesome as well. We loved our engagment shoot as well,due to some time restrictions we had to change our location of the shoot on the day of,but simmone was prepared and accommodating and it all worked out amazing! She was on time and made sure to check with us and ask if there was any specific photos we wanted the day of. She really made sure that everything was perfect. We cannot reccomend her enough!
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas P. Married on 06/07/2021

Could not have been happier with Simmone von Sydney Photography!

Simmone was crucial in capturing the best memories from our special day. She was also very quick to provide us with the final gallery of photos taken and they were of the best quality, and she offered printing services as well.
    Grace N. Married on 05/14/2021

Best decision made for our entire wedding experience!

Simmone is the nicest, funniest, most kind, understanding, and talented photographer! Simmone made my husband and I feel at ease while taking both our engagement and wedding photos! Simmone answered our many questions and was understanding of all of our date changes due to COVID, and worked with our crazy schedules. Simmone helped to make us feel less stressed and more relaxed during the craziness of our wedding! Our photos are BEAUTIFUL and so are the memories she helped us to create when taking them!!!

Simmone’s second photographer who took photos of my husband & the groomsmen was also so friendly and kind and took amazing photos as well!
  • Matthew
    Matthew Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely Amazing to Work With!

Simmone was amazing throughout the entire wedding process. She has a unique ability to make pictures candid and fun! We instantly knew we made the right choice when we met her for engagement pictures at Batsto Village. We never would have known it was Simmone’s first visit to the location because she had the eye for perfect placement, location spots, and lighting to take pictures. On our wedding day, Simmone and her assistant Kiera made everything smooth and ensured we were not taken away from any part of the day. Simmone’s bubbly personality helped keep the day light and happy!
    She quickly turned around our engagement pictures, previews, and wedding pictures. She captured every special moment from our big day, and we couldn’t be more grateful. We can't wait to see the album she put together, as the layout looks great! We would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Matt & Cait
  • Aysa
    Aysa C. Married on 04/10/2021

An absolute pleasure to work with!

I have so many wonderful things to say about Simmone! She captured our engagement photo shoot and made us feel totally comfortable as an introduction to being in front of a camera. She has such a calm, relaxed demeanor that allowed us to bring our true selves to the shoot. With very little notice, Simmone drove 4 hours to photograph our elopement. She was a big reason why the day felt so special. She finds beauty and perfect backdrops, she has fun with it and takes the pressure off. She really authentically captured the essence of the entire day. We could not be happier with our gorgeous pictures. It was also pouring raining and you could hardly see it in the pictures. I don’t know how she did it! I would recommend Simmone 10000x over and hope to use her again for another occasion. Book her!
  • Karen
    Karen C. Married on 11/13/2020

Easy, breezy, creative and fun!

Simmone was such a pleasure to work with! She has a pleasant, relaxed and unobtrusive style. Simmone's ability to capitalize on our personalities, wedding day details and environment resulted in photos that are creative, fun and so perfectly us!

Chelsea Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Simmone was absolutely beyond anything I could have expected. For a group of people who hate getting their picture taken, she sure made everyone comfortable and took beautiful pictures. She got everything I asked for and more. I cannot say enough good things about her, definitely recommend her, you won’t be sorry! Also we got our photos back super fast, everyone was shocked how quickly she made she we had our photos from our special day.
    Sarah C. Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding 9/5/20

Simmone was absolutely wonderful to work with. COVID-19 brought its own set of challenges and Simmone was understanding and flexible, and even provided suggestions and advice during an unpredictable time. She was a welcome addition to our 17 person ceremony and dinner - blending right in with our family while also maintaining subtlety. My husband and I are both more or less wallflowers, not used to having our photo taken or being the center of attention and Simmone made us feel completely comfortable the entire time. Onto our photos - which are amazing!! She knew exactly which poses and angles would look effortless and beautiful. She ensured we got every photo we had requested and expertly gave us more than we could have hoped for. Simmone made the entire process/day less stressful, more enjoyable, AND delivered an amazing end result. I would highly recommend Simmone and am so lucky I was able to work with her on my special day!!
    Christina W. Married on 08/14/2020

Perfect for wedding

Very professional, punctual and great work and work with. Love all the pictures and love that she took so many photos so we had a lot to choose from. Very happy with our decision on our photographer.
    Ashley A. Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

We absolutely loved working with Simmone for our wedding. She was amazing from start to finish and was always available to put my mind at ease when I had a crazy bride question or concern. Simmone really helped make the planning process and Big Day a lot less stressful. The best part is, our pictures are beautiful!
    Megan O. Married on 10/25/2019

LOVE our photos!

Simmone is an incredible photographer who is amazing at capturing perfect moments! My fiancé and I love our engagement shoot photos and are already excited to see our wedding ones.
    Sandra T. Married on 09/07/2019

She captured the evening perfectly!

We can't say enough nice things about Simmone and her beautiful photos! We feel so lucky to have found her. From our first contact, she was very responsive to our inquiries and open-minded to our ideas. On the day of our wedding, she immediately made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed which really shows in our photos. Throughout the evening, she captured so many details and moments that we were either too busy or excited to notice. When we opened our photo gallery a few weeks later, we were thrilled to be able to see how beautiful everything looked, how much our guests had enjoyed themselves, and how happy we looked!
    Elesha B. Married on 06/02/2019

Simmone is amazing!

Simmone was amazing! She was professional and did a great job with the photos and organizing the wedding day. The quality of the photos was great, and there were plenty of details, candids and special moments. Everything was amazing and we are so glad we chose Simmone for our wedding.
    Neil R. Married on 01/14/2017

Wedding for the ages

Simmone was amazing. 10/10. I constantly look at the beautiful photos of my glowing bride.
    Eric Married on 09/21/2012
    There are no words to describe how great Simmone is to work with. She photographed our engagement session and wedding, and the pictures are nothing less than breathtaking. Simmone's pictures have a wonderful, artistic quality about them. She captures the couple, the landscape and all of the little details around you to make each picture stand out. Being photographed is not always easy, but Simmone has such a wonder personality, she makes you feel comfortable. Michelle and I had so much fun during our photo sessions--we did not want them to end. Simmone is the best. Simmone - Thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives so beautifully, so that we will have those memories forever.

Love,
    Eric & Michelle
    Erin R. Married on 08/18/2012

Wonderful experience!

Simmone was on time, prepared, friendly, flexible and had a natural talent. I couldn’t be more happy with how much photos turned out! I’ll cherish them forever.