3896 Cedar Lane Road, Ashland, VA 23084 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Awesomesauce Photography
  • Omar Zeta
  • Alyse Michelle Images
  • Doshia Designs
b6443510bad799bd 1467675978176 hildebrandt photoraphyweddingportraitsjohnmarsha
b6443510bad799bd 1467675978176 hildebrandt photoraphyweddingportraitsjohnmarsha
Hildebrandt Photography

7 Reviews for Silverbridge & Co.

• Johnny

Johnny S. · Married on 03/13/2021

Thank You times one million!!!!

Erica was a blessing in disguise on our wedding day. I can not thank Erica enough for all that she did for our wedding day. Not only did she drive 3 hours to be there for us, but she showed up way before our start time to scope out the venue and best places for photos. She went above and beyond her photographer duties. My wife said it felt like sometimes Erica was her MOH by the way she helped out with our wedding party, her dress, and calming her down during stressful moments. It didn’t feel like we hired her to photograph our wedding but rather it felt like having another family friend present. Erica is not only punctual and professional, but she is efficient and takes incredible photos! We did not have to wait for forever to see the photos she took. She had a few ready for us to view during our reception and now, two weeks later, we have every single photo she took for us. And they are all absolutely amazing! I highly recommend her services for any and all of your photography needs. Needless to say that we will be turning to Erica for our future photo shoots.

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Khadeeja

Khadeeja J. · Married on 01/04/2020

Loved everything about my experience!!

I can never thank Erica enough for everything she did for us on at our wedding. I truly LOVED working with her and honestly can’t wait to come up with another excuse for a photo shoot! To all the brides planning your wedding, I know how stressful it can be and something about Erica’s demeanor is so calming. If you’re scrolling through handfuls of reviews to decide between photographers, stop looking and give her a call. I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Hashanthi · Married on 06/25/2017

My husband and I are very pleased that we hired Erica as out wedding photographer. Our friends and family and everyone who looks at our wedding pictures says Erica has done a wonderful job. We didn't have a videographer (which we both really regret),so expectations on Erica was really high and she has done a great job in capturing all the beautiful moments in our wedding. My husband and I both have very busy schedules and I was only able to talk with Erica briefly to explain her fhe style of pictures that we like. She exactly did what we asked for. I didn't even realize that she was in the background taking pictures; but she has captured it all. Our wedding was in Orange VA at chestnut hill bed and breakfast and I expressed that I would like to go off site and take some pictures with a natural backdrop. Erica did her own research and came up with a beautiful site to take out door pictures and those came out to be great. During the wedding she was extreamly supportive and went beyond her job to help in every way she could to make our day a success. She was really sweet and help me with the dress and check on my constantly to see if I was comfortable in my heals and offered to bring comfortable shoes from the room we got dressed. She was really patient with the crowd and the bridal party. As a bride I had so much fun at my wedding, and I posed for all kinds of crazy pictures and one time I grabbed her to take picture when she was just coming from her dinner (I hope you had finished your dinner by the time I grabbed you and really sorry if I disturb you Erica). She was so patient with me and adored me on my wedding;and really helped me to be comfortable and enjoy my day to the fullest. I reccomend Erica to any bride and I personally think I could not have found a better photographer to feature my wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Silverbridge & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Erica is simply wonderful! We've had the pleasure of working closely with her and seeing the beautiful work that she does. She's extremely responsive and we're always excited to see her on our upcoming vendor list! She has a great personality and is a dream to work with! We never have to chase her to get photos of our brides because she always sends them in a very timely manner. All of us at Chestnut Hill look forward to working with her again soon!

• 137 Sunny Drive Ashland, 23005 See on map
    Location of (Silverbridge & Co.)