Silhouette String Ensemble

Boise, ID View map

$400 Most Popular Price

Silhouette's music is the perfect expression of love and romance for weddings and more. Offering a mix of classical and contemporary music choices, their repertoire includes wonderful classical favorites and dozens of pop and rock tunes to spice up the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.
Comprised of professional musicians, they are available to fit your atmosphere and budget:

• String Quartet (2 Violins, Viola, and Cello)
  • Trio (2 Violins and Cello -or- Violin, Viola, and Cello)
  • Duo (Violin and Cello)
  • Solo (Violin or Cello)

Silhouette has been performing for both intimate and large events for two decades all over Idaho and eastern Oregon. Nothing compares to the memorable experience and warm, full sound created by professional string musicians. Guests will admire your attention to detail and beautiful choices of music.

Call or email to make your special day a dream come true.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$400

Ceremony Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

String - Trio
String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
4.3
    Carol Married on 01/14/2017
    We were fortunate enough to be referred to Jennifer Fife as we were looking for a solo violinist to play at my daughters winter wonderland wedding this past weekend. We met with Jennifer several weeks prior and she discussed with us the "vibe" we were going for. My daughter loves some of the oldies and I wasn't certain how they would work via violin. May I just say Jennifer was amazing!!!!!! The wedding was beautiful and the violin music was a huge part of it especially the ceremony! Elvis as the processional and the Beattles as the recessional. True story!!! She pulled through with huge talent and pure musician magic!! Highest recommendation!!!!!! Thank you Jennifer for making sure my babies dream came true!!!
    Sherry Married on 06/14/2014
    I requested a quartet for my wedding at Spurwing. I wanted music for seating, bridal party entry as well as bridal entry. I was disappointed that Jennifer was unable to perform but she assured me that she would have qualified musicians to perform.....and she sure did. Unfortunately I was unable to actually see the quartet until I was walking down the aisle.....only complaint was that it went by way too fast....it was an elegant and beautiful addition to my special day. Thank you!
    Aletia Married on 12/31/2012
    We decided we wanted a string quartet for our winter wedding at St. John's Cathedral in Boise, ID. Silhouette String Ensemble did a fantastic job! They were professional, easy to work with and the music was simply GORGEOUS. We would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for that extra touch of elegance. Such a pleasure to work with!

Sound Wave Events Sound Wave Events Wedding DJs

Wow! Jennifer and her group are amazing at what they do and add a special touch to any wedding. They are wonderful to work with and can customize their services for your wedding day. We would recommend them any day of the week!

Tana Photography Tana Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer and Sihouette String Ensemble is the perfect dressing for a gorgeous wedding. Music is so important to set the mood and style of an event and Silhouette brings perfection to every wedding they play at. Jennifer and her musicians are always gracious, professional and a joy to be around.

The Wedding Doctor The Wedding Doctor Wedding Planners

By far the BEST ensemble in the Treasure Valley...extremely professional, punctual and at a great price. I have worked with many and they are the best, hands down. Brad Rowen, The Wedding Doctor/DJ One One 20 Year Owner/Entertainer

Boise, ID, 83706
2083530801
Location of (Silhouette String Ensemble)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding