Boise, ID 83706 Map · Phone number

About Silhouette String Ensemble

Our music is the perfect expression of love and romance. Professional Musicians - available as a string quartet (2 violins, viola, and cello) or as a trio (violin, viola, and cello - or - 2 violins and cello), duo, or solo. Customize to fit your atmosphere and your budget. Silhouette has been performing for events since 1999 all over Idaho and eastern Oregon. Nothing compares to the memorable experience and warm, full sound created by professional string musicians. Call for a free consultation - we can help make your special day a dream come true.

Contact Jennifer Fife for more information:
email: SilhouetteStrings@gmail.com
phone: (208) 353-0801

Follow Silhouette String Ensemble on

804306414156988666828866114944n
Outdoor events are really great - we don't even need electricity.
We fit so nicely in the decor at the Adelmann Building!
We fit so nicely in the decor at the Adelmann Building!
The Idaho Botanical Gardens is one of our favorite outdoor locations. Very classical!
Shore Lodge on the beautiful Payette Lake in McCall - pure magic!
Shore Lodge on the beautiful Payette Lake in McCall - pure magic!
AdamMadison2302
AdamMadison229
Silhouette String Ensemble
Beautiful New Year's Eve wedding ceremony at St. John's Cathedral in Boise.
Beautiful New Year's Eve wedding ceremony at St. John's Cathedral in Boise.
AletiaPowersShaunFlahertyWeddingSt Johns2
803916414156985333495832520391n
5662764141569953334941846547808n
804306414156988666828866114944n

5 Reviews for Silhouette String Ensemble

Carol · Married on 01/14/2017

We were fortunate enough to be referred to Jennifer Fife as we were looking for a solo violinist to play at my daughters winter wonderland wedding this past weekend. We met with Jennifer several weeks prior and she discussed with us the "vibe" we were going for. My daughter loves some of the oldies and I wasn't certain how they would work via violin. May I just say Jennifer was amazing!!!!!! The wedding was beautiful and the violin music was a huge part of it especially the ceremony! Elvis as the processional and the Beattles as the recessional. True story!!! She pulled through with huge talent and pure musician magic!! Highest recommendation!!!!!! Thank you Jennifer for making sure my babies dream came true!!!

Sherry · Married on 06/14/2014

I requested a quartet for my wedding at Spurwing. I wanted music for seating, bridal party entry as well as bridal entry. I was disappointed that Jennifer was unable to perform but she assured me that she would have qualified musicians to perform.....and she sure did. Unfortunately I was unable to actually see the quartet until I was walking down the aisle.....only complaint was that it went by way too fast....it was an elegant and beautiful addition to my special day. Thank you!

Aletia · Married on 12/31/2012

We decided we wanted a string quartet for our winter wedding at St. John's Cathedral in Boise, ID. Silhouette String Ensemble did a fantastic job! They were professional, easy to work with and the music was simply GORGEOUS. We would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for that extra touch of elegance. Such a pleasure to work with!

Silhouette String Ensemble FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Sound Wave Events
    Sound Wave Events Wedding DJs

Wow! Jennifer and her group are amazing at what they do and add a special touch to any wedding. They are wonderful to work with and can customize their services for your wedding day. We would recommend them any day of the week!

• Tana Photography
    Tana Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer and Sihouette String Ensemble is the perfect dressing for a gorgeous wedding. Music is so important to set the mood and style of an event and Silhouette brings perfection to every wedding they play at. Jennifer and her musicians are always gracious, professional and a joy to be around.

• The Wedding Doctor -- Events & Entertainment
    The Wedding Doctor -- Events & Entertainment Wedding Planners

By far the BEST ensemble in the Treasure Valley...extremely professional, punctual and at a great price. I have worked with many and they are the best, hands down. Brad Rowen, The Wedding Doctor/DJ One One 20 Year Owner/Entertainer

• Boise, ID 83706 See on map