Silhouette String Ensemble

Silhouette String Ensemble

About Silhouette String Ensemble

Special Music for Special Occasions

Our music is the perfect expression of love and romance. Professional Musicians - available as a string quartet (2 violins, viola, and cello) or as a trio (violin, viola, and cello - or - 2 violins and cello), duo, or solo. Customize to fit your atmosphere and your budget. Silhouette has been performing for events since 1999 all over Idaho and eastern Oregon. Nothing compares to the memorable experience and warm, full sound created by professional string musicians. Call for a free consultation - we can help make your special day a dream come true.

Contact Jennifer Fife for more information:
email: SilhouetteStrings@gmail.com
phone: (208) 353-0801

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Boise

Follow Silhouette String Ensemble on

5 Reviews for Silhouette String Ensemble

4.3

We were fortunate enough to be referred to Jennifer Fife as we were looking for a solo violinist to play at my daughters winter wonderland wedding this past weekend. We met with Jennifer several weeks prior and she discussed with us the "vibe" we were going for. My daughter loves some of the oldies and I wasn't certain how they would work via violin. May I just say Jennifer was amazing!!!!!! The wedding was beautiful and the violin music was a huge part of it especially the ceremony! Elvis as the processional and the Beattles as the recessional. True story!!! She pulled through with huge talent and pure musician magic!! Highest recommendation!!!!!! Thank you Jennifer for making sure my babies dream came true!!!

Profile Picture Carol, 1/14/17, 1 Review
1.6

I was incredibly disappointed with this company's accompaniment at my wedding at Sourwing last summer. They are extremely overpriced and I truly would give anything if I could have made a different choice of music. When I watch my wedding ceremony video, it is as if they did not practice the music together at all- it sounded extremely rushed, unrehearsed, sloppy, and not at all how I thought my wedding music would sound like. I emailed Jennifer Fife afterwards to explain my thoughts to her and never heard a response. Also, in every wedding picture of mine that they were in, they do not look happy at all. I would never hire these people again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Claire, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I requested a quartet for my wedding at Spurwing. I wanted music for seating, bridal party entry as well as bridal entry. I was disappointed that Jennifer was unable to perform but she assured me that she would have qualified musicians to perform.....and she sure did. Unfortunately I was unable to actually see the quartet until I was walking down the aisle.....only complaint was that it went by way too fast....it was an elegant and beautiful addition to my special day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sherry, 6/14/14, 7 Reviews

12 Photos

My Photo Album

12 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Wow! Jennifer and her group are amazing at what they do and add a special touch to any wedding. They are wonderful to work with and can customize their services for your wedding day. We would recommend them any day of the week!

Jennifer and Sihouette String Ensemble is the perfect dressing for a gorgeous wedding. Music is so important to set the mood and style of an event and Silhouette brings perfection to every wedding they play at. Jennifer and her musicians are always gracious, professional and a joy to be around.

By far the BEST ensemble in the Treasure Valley...extremely professional, punctual and at a great price. I have worked with many and they are the best, hands down. Brad Rowen, The Wedding Doctor/DJ One One 20 Year Owner/Entertainer

Events