Shutter Speak

Bradenton, FL View map Visit website
$1,695 Most Popular Price

$1,695 Most Popular Price

Wedding photography is a family heirloom to be treasured and passed down through the generations.

It is a great responsibility to photograph your wedding and one that I am honored that you are considering me for.

Weddings are fun, hectic, sometimes chaotic days, filled with laughs, tears of joy, and a celebration of lifelong love. I will be with you from the start of your wedding planning process and after. While many of the vendors you pick you will only interact with just once or twice until the wedding day, your photographer is your partner both before and after the wedding.

All packages include an heirloom album and print credit. Other packages include two photographers, an album, an engagement session and more. Our packages start at just 1795 for 8 hours of coverage. All clients that book in the month of August will also receive a FREE engagements session!

Our goal is to provide not only exceptional wedding photography but an exceptional experience overall. We love getting to know our couples. That way by the time the big day arrives, you will be comfortable with us, ready to laugh, love, and to enjoy your wedding day.

Let's set up a time to talk and see if we are a good fit for one another. I can't wait to meet you and learn more about your love story.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,695

Toning
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• W
    William B. Married on 02/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Shutter Speak did amazing job for our wedding

Shutter Speak (Joe Nuzzo) was amazing - Joe's photography of our wedding was exceptional . He really cared about getting the best shots and making all of us feel so comfortable and also making it fun.

Shutter Speak's reply:

Thank you - it was my pleasure to be there for this celebration and meet such a warm and welcoming family.
    Debbie B. Married on 12/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Joe was great to work with.

Joe made planning a wedding photographer from 1000 miles away a breeze. He had great suggestions and made sure my requests were fulfilled. He was punctual, friendly and we received beautiful photos.

Shutter Speak's reply:

Hi Debbie - thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your celebration and meeting your incredible and welcoming family. It was a honor to be there for you!
  • illustration stars

Shutter Speak 1
Exclusive
Shutter Speak 2
Offer

Free engagement session with all full day packages!

Pricing

Team

Joseph Nuzzo
Joseph Nuzzo
Photrographer

Hi! I'm Joe from Shutter Speak photography.

A long time ago, when I was in college, I guess I realized that food wasn't free. Feeling the need to eat I decided the best course of action was to get a job and so I did. I started working in a camera store at the mall. It was a pretty good job and keep me in food each week which was good. But even better than that, it helped foster my love of photography.

Many meals later I worked as a freelance photographer in New York. I photographed and wrote for the press. I was able to photograph professional sports, major concerts, and pop culture events. I also photographed weddings and kids when I wasn’t busy running off to a game or event.

But let's fast forward to now... after relocating to Florida I focused entirely on weddings and families. I love getting to meet new couples and making new friends along the way.

Best of all, I want to create for you albums and prints that become your first family heirlooms. My goal is to create for you images that will be cherished by your family, your children, and someday your grandchildren.

What a great way to spend a day!

Lakewood Ranch Blvd Bradenton, FL, 34211
941-202-4760
Location of (Shutter Speak)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding