Cincinnati, OH 45238 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Showstoppers Talent Agency

Who We are:
Showstoppers Talent is an agency based in Cincinnati. We partner with the very best musicians and entertainers to clients with the best experience.

What We Do:
We partner with great performers to ensure complete customer satisfaction. While we are inundated with performers requesting our representation, we select only a handful of acts with whom we partner. The performers undergo an auditioning process and the criteria for selection includes many factors.

Why Showstoppers? Why not just email the talent direct?
A highly edited video and or audio recording is easily attained in this digital age. It is easy to be misled by a professional website and fake testimonials. You can trust our vetting process. Showstoppers communicates specific instructions to our musicians, so nothing is left to chance.

Casey Jones

Http://www.showstopperstalentagency.com

Casey Jones. Owner

859-466-9645

Follow Showstoppers Talent Agency on

30730b6df391ac7d Showstoppers Wedding Wire Icon
Hire a piano player for wedding ceremony.
Hire a guitar player for your wedding ceremony, cocktail reception.
Hire a guitar player for your wedding ceremony, cocktail reception.
Hire a harpist for your wedding ceremony.
Hire a harpist for your wedding ceremony.
Hire a Violinist, Duo, String Trio, String Quarter, String Quintet for wedding ceremony.
Hire Bagpipe Player
30730b6df391ac7d Showstoppers Wedding Wire Icon

• Videos 3

5 Reviews for Showstoppers Talent Agency

• User5217814 · event on 07/01/2017

I recently worked with Showstoppers for a huge corporate event in Blue Ash. They were great to work with, offering lots of entertainment options. Casey was flexible and accommodating. The performers she suggested were great. We had so many compliments from guests about the entertainment. I HIGHLY recommend Showstoppers.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Brooke · Married on 07/30/2016

I highly recommend Casey at Showstoppers Talent. She helped me find music for my wedding ceremony as well as a band for my reception. For the ceremony, I wanted a violin and guitar. Based on Casey's recommendations I booked Karen Addie. Karen was great. She played all of our special requests, including a Nickelback song for my husband's entrance. Karen stayed longer than was contracted just to have fun with our guests as they waited in the receiving line.

For the reception, we wanted a fun, dance band. My husband and I had followed a local band in bars for years and had always loved them. But, we were afraid they wouldn't be a good fit for our 'family' party. Casey understood our concerns and had a couple of suggestions of bands who she said were, 'equally fun, but super professional and appropriate'. We ended up using The Chuck Taylors, and it was a great decision, our party was everything we had hoped for. They had everyone up and dancing and were so much fun.

Thanks Casey for all of the help. I will refer you to all of my friends who are getting married.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Tonya · event on 12/17/2015

Showstoppers Talent Agency delivers high quality entertainers that are sure to please everyone! We have used them for 2 years and have been very pleased with the service and the entertainers! Looking forward to the next entertainer they find for us!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Showstoppers Talent Agency FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Brass - Trio, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals

• Newburg Trio
    Newburg Trio Wedding Musicians

Showstoppers has been a fave for quite a few years! Artist and client can both be assured that contractual and logistical details are handled....if an extra mile needs to be gone, they'll go it!

• The Chuck Taylors
    The Chuck Taylors Wedding Bands

Showstoppers Talent represents the most professional entertainers in the tri-state. They are a trusted resource for wedding ceremony and wedding reception music. Showstoppers can plan and coordinate your entertainers, leave all of the work to them. Fantastic vendor!!

• Cincinnati, 45238 See on map