New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

5 Reviews for Shopbop.com

Shopping online at shopbop.com is super super easy if you know your size there. Usually I'll use it if I find a piece at the store that didn't come in my size. The website is bound to have it in the right size and more colors. It's also easy to navigate, but the annoying feature is the "quick look" feature that most of the time just slows down the viewing process for me.

Thanks

Sent on 02/27/2014

Jenny · Married on 07/20/2013

I bought a gorgeous dress from Shopbop for my wedding. Great place for designer gowns. I really don't like traditional wedding gowns (or anything very bridal looking), though I did want to stay in the white-ish category. There was plenty to choose from, with fast delivery. If I didn't like it, I could return the gown. Fortunately, I loved it, and with some alterations it was the perfect dress for me. I highly recommend going this route if you are looking for a beautiful dress. Ultimately, I think I got much more bang for my buck, as anything with the word "bridal" attached is marked up like crazy. Just get a great designer gown, that's actually worth the price you're paying.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Tracy · Married on 11/11/2011

Best place EVER to buy a wedding dress. ONLINE!! But you can return the dress if it doesn't fit. That feature is priceless! Genuine designer gowns, high fashion, trendy and traditional...if you can't stand the boutiques, like me, this is the wedding dress site for you!

Sent on 12/11/2011