Shivan Music

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$750 Most Popular Price

$750 Most Popular Price

Shivan Music is a wedding band and musical entertainment service based out of Los Angeles, California. Shivan is an independent singer, songwriter, guitarist, and performer who has played countless gigs over the last 13 years - from small venues to corporate events, wineries, and weddings, Shivan Music is dedicated to creating musical experiences that are fit for any setting. Shivan can play everything from classic covers to original songs, so no matter your music and entertainment needs, he has got you covered.

Shivan Music specializes in playing both guitar and piano. They can also provide acapella, instrumental, soloist, and vocalist arrangements. Some of the professional music services they offer include:

• Cocktail music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Learning new songs
  • Microphones
  • Music during breaks
  • Sound/PA systems

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$450

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$750

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Instrumental - Solo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Piano

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Vocals

1 User photo

• Navi
    Navi C. Married on 02/19/2022

Highly recommend Shivan for live music!

Shivan is such a kind and endearing vendor! Before I walked down the aisle I heard his performance and it brought me comfort and peace in that moment. The live music is a memory that both my husband and I will cherish deeply.

He learned new songs for our wedding, was professional, and his attention to detail during the planning process made working with him a joy. I would highly recommend!

Shivan Music's reply:

Thank you so much Navi, it was a gift to play for you and Owen, and wishing you guys all the best in your new life together!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 11/13/2021

Highly Recommend!

Shivan was amazing!!! He even learned 2 new songs for our ceremony processional. He was affordable, responsive and high quality. Highly recommend!

Shivan Music's reply:

Thank you very much, Amanda - I had an amazing time playing for you and your guests - it was an honor to be a part of your ceremony!
  • Cara
    Cara T. Married on 05/22/2021

Shivan exceeded expectations

I cannot recommend Shivan enough for any event. My best friend had a very tiny wedding at a gorgeous beach villa with only 8 people and the one thing that was missing was music...until we found Shivan. Shivan was EXACTLY what the wedding needed. He's a fantastic guitar player and singer. We spoke on the phone a couple weeks before the wedding and talked about specific songs and the genre we were looking for and he had no hesitation whatsoever. He was able to play exactly what we wanted, to an amazing degree, and also learned new songs that we requested as well. On the wedding day he showed up right on time and did his job perfectly. I barely had to instruct him on anything, he just knew what to do, where to go, when to play. I highly highly highly recommend Shivan for any event you might be having, especially an intimate one because he's just the cherry on top.

Shivan Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Cara! I had the most amazing time playing and singing for you at Chris and Mariah's wedding, and celebrating the love you guys have created with each other. Wishing you and Nick all the best, and forever grateful to have worked with you!

Deals

Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 138 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

1247 Amherst Ave Apt. 1, Apt. 1 Los Angeles, CA, 90025
5302203672
Location of (Shivan Music)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding