Shine Tina Makeup & Hair

Hanover, MD View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Shine, Tina! Makeup & Hair

Serving Washington DC, MD, VA

Please visit www.shinetina.com for the entire portfolio, services & prices, booking guide and more!

ALL INQUIRIES: info@shinetina.com

Please include:

* Date, time, location of your wedding

* Number of people & choice of service (makeup and/or hair)

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/shinetina

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/shine_tina

Tina Jihyon Shin: Asian / Korean wedding makeup artist & hair stylist

Maryland, Virginia, Washington dc, Baltimore, Ellicott City, Columbia, Rockville, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Alexandria, Annandale, Centreville, Fairfax, Leesburg

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/11/2022

Worth the investment!

Though pricing is higher than most vendors, we were very glad to have hired Tina and her team! Tina and Linda made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I especially felt like a princess, and neither my makeup nor hair budged at all the entire day (almost 12 hours)! With this being said, I am extremely thankful I invested in a hair and makeup trial beforehand.

Tina is incredibly skilled with her makeup work. With quick, analytic eyes, she is able to personalize all parts of the makeup to suit your face in real time, with little trial and error. Although I was happy overall with the trial, there were some components that I personally wanted to tweak for the wedding day. To my pleasant surprise, Tina was on the same page as me with my requests, and she even made some other helpful suggestions as well. She truly is an expert and really cares about her clients.

Linda styled my hair into an effortless updo that was both romantic and clean, just as I had requested. Though we had to try a few different styles at my trial to find the right fit, I was extremely pleased with my hair on the wedding day. Linda is a perfectionist in the best possible way. There wasn鈥檛 a single hair out of place, and she took so much care in ensuring that I would look pristine walking down the aisle.

We also chose to do the makeup and hair touch ups for my husband. Though only a short time was blocked for each of his services, Tina and Linda still took care in making him look extra handsome and camera ready!

Overall, we are very thankful to have worked with Tina and Linda, as they are true experts in their fields and work with their clients to ensure their happiness.
    Hayan K. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Booked hair only, but still would recommend!

I was bummed Tina wasn鈥檛 available for makeup services, but also happy she鈥檚 well sought out after! I booked wedding and bridesmaid hair through Tina with Linda and I鈥檓 so grateful I did! Tina remained so responsive throughout the process and even helped me brainstorm alternatives. I鈥檓 grateful for her organization, responsiveness and for being such an amazing human. Linda was also amazing and such a sweet soul. I鈥檝e had experience with both Tina and Linda as a bridesmaid and I would def would recommend for anyone looking for hair and makeup!
  • Jihye
    Jihye Y. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I cannot recommend Shine Tina enough!!

From our initial emails, the trial, and to the wedding day, Tina has been so kind, professional, and helpful. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup so I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted or needed. Thankfully, Tina knew what would look good on me. She made suggestions and encouraged me to speak my mind freely, which I'm sometimes too shy to do. She really listened to me to make sure I not only looked my best, but felt my best too. From looking at her Instagram and learning about her experience, I knew I could trust her fully. She is also so personable! She made me, my bridesmaids, and moms laugh and feel so comfortable around her. She is fluent in Korean, which was great for my mothers who don't speak English very well. My hair and makeup looked great and stayed looking great even after my many tears and the crazy wind. If hair and makeup is important to you, hire Shine Tina!
  • illustration stars

45 photos 路 04/14/2019
  • JiEun & Jay
    56 photos 路 08/18/2018

breezy knoll ln Hanover, MD, 21076
Location of (Shine Tina Makeup & Hair)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding