8449 Old Us 23, Fenton, MI 48430 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Sherry's Catering

• Sharon

Sharon · Married on 06/24/2017

Sherry's Catering were top notch from start to finish! The food tastings went smoothly and the food they served at the wedding was exactly what we requested! They received so many compliments that evening that continued even after the event with family members asking if their were leftovers! I will recommend them to anyone having an event - large or small!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Christina · Married on 06/25/2011

Everyone loved the food, they were on time and everything was perfect. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Sent on 07/13/2011
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

3.5

You can't go wrong with Sherry's Catering! Literally the ONLY complaint I have about Sherry's is the lack of response to emails. I work best sending emails and getting things in writing, sending them out as I think of things. Rarely were my emails responded to and that was a little frustrating. That being said, if I called, I typically got a phone call back fairly quickly and my questions were answered.

The rest was awesome! Sherry- she's a total rockstar. She took care of everything and then some! We felt so at-ease and pampered during our wedding. The food- delicious! Can we just have you guys cook for us for the rest of our lives? We got so many compliments from our guests on the food. The team was so responsive day of; they were professional and coordinated. And their pricing can't be beat. We had other companies give us quotes for thousands more that weren't nearly as good.

We are extremely happy that we went with Sherry's Catering!

Sent on 08/22/2017