Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date

About Shelly Shimon Photography

Shelly Shimon Photography is a wedding photography company in Chicago, Illinois. Shelly Shimon is a passionate wedding and lifestyle photographer who transitioned from being an English teacher to a photographer to tell the stories of her clients. She combines her unique knowledge of the English language and storytelling, then applies it to her photography technique to uniquely capture the special and memorable moments of your life.

Shelly Shimon Photography incorporates contemporary, photojournalism, natural and vintage photography techniques. Shelly Shimon can not only capture your wedding or engagement, but also other important life moments such as maternity, newborn and family photo shoots. The services offered by this photographer are:

• Additional hours
f1a1298
f1a0934

6 Reviews for Shelly Shimon Photography

Laynee · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Shelly Shimon took proposal photos for my fiancé and I this past February. My fiancé coordinated the whole experience as a surprise, and I cherish the photos we received from Shelly. She did a wonderful job coordinating the timing, location, and details of the proposal with my fiancé. We received the photos very quickly, and they turned out beautifully. Thank you, Shelly!

Shelly Shimon Photography 1

kirsten · Married on 12/16/2017

I am someone who takes lots of photos, but never prints or does anything with them. Knowing the person that I am, I was having a hard time buying into the "You must invest in a good photographer" or the "photos will be your only memories after the day is over". Well you guys as much as I hate to admit it, it's true. When I first met with Shelly three things popped into my head- She really listened to what I wanted, her passion comes through in her work, and I wanted to be her friend. I knew I could trust her to capture not only the day’s events, but the love Matt and I have for one another and this great city. Our pictures are filled with head tilts, smirks, skyscrapers, and moments I will never forget because Shelly captured them. I can honestly say I am able to relive the day thanks to Shelly, and the emotions I feel with every flip of our pictures can attest to that. So, yes I’d recommend anyone to work with Shelly. Invest in her because she will invest in you tenfold. She will take your 9pm phone call 3 days before your wedding because you are freaking out about your first look location, or help you plan your engagement route to ensure that she captures your two greatest loves (Chicago & your future husband) because she took the time to listen to how important it was to you. There is a lot of talent out there, but trust me when I say on this special day you want a photographer who will be there just for you. Someone who is just as anxious and excited as you are to be married. You want someone like Shelly.

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Shelly Shimon Photography 2

Shelly Shimon Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kirsten! I just loved getting to know you and Matt and being a part of your big day!

Shelly Shimon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files