1088 Pinecrest Rd, Jacksboro, TN 37757 · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shelby Clowers Photography

Shelby Clowers Photography is a wedding photography service located in Jacksboro, Tennessee. This photographer strives to capture your special moments so that you can see her perspective from behind the lens through high-quality images.

Experience
Shelby Clowers has earned a variety of accolades and has been recognized internationally as a talented professional photographer. Among her awards are the 2018 best photo in National Geographic and several features on the David’s Bridals Instagram account.

Shelby Clowers Photography offers engagement shoots, wedding coverage, wedding portraits, trash-the-dress shoots, and boudoir photography. Clients may choose from a variety of collections according to their requirements. Collection 1 comes with five hours of wedding coverage, high-resolution photos, a flash drive, and an online gallery of your images. Collection 2 offers an engagement shoot, eight hours of wedding coverage, high-resolution photography, and the same flash drive and online gallery. With Collection 3, you can enjoy additional canvas prints or a personalized photo album; and with Collection 4, you receive your photos in all available formats: canvas prints, a photo album, a flash drive, and an online gallery. Other more general services include:

• Additional hours

• Real Weddings 34

5 Reviews for Shelby Clowers Photography

Ashton Prater · Getting married on 12/22/2019

One word: Passionate.

Shelby is an such amazing photographer. She goes above and beyond to capture all the precious moments and is prepared with places, poses and answers to all the questions. You will not regret having her take photos for any occasion you may have!

Katie Mowery · Married on 10/12/2018

She’s much more than a photographer!

I honestly do not know where to begin. So I guess I’ll start at the very beginning, because that makes sense right? Sooo Jacob, my now husband, and I were engaged and was looking for a photographer. I had heard about Shelby, but didn’t know much about her or her photography skills. Therefore I obviously stalked her social media! 😅 & I found tons of amazing pictures! So I was like okay let me check out her pricing and one thing I LOVED was getting a complimentary engagement shoot with a wedding session and having so many options to chose from that fit my budget. So I proceeded to contact Shelby. She got back to me, not to mention very quickly and we set up a date to meet. She met me at a local Starbucks and we talked about what days for the wedding and such, which stressed me out a little because she was SO booked already!! & I had thought I was starting early! I was a little nervous the day we met her to do our complementary engagement shoot, because I was like I don’t know any poses to do, I have no idea where to pick or anything. Thank god for having Shelby! Not only did she recommend such an awesome place (Melton Hill Park) but she knew exactly what I was looking for barley knowing me! Taking these pictures I thought it would be super awkward. I mean we didn’t know Shelby but here she came, climbing in my car eating chicken nuggets telling me where our first location would be 😂 Shelby is hilarious, so down to earth, and knows how to engage in ANY conversation. Not to mention how awesome she is in knowing exactly how to pose you, exactly the right angles, all the way down to telling you HOW TO SMILE! I never thought knowing how to correctly smile for a picture was key but holy moly does it change the way your picture looks! Fast forward to our next photo shoot with Shelby, which was Max Patch. We met Shelby at Walmart at 3 AM!! So we could drive two hours away to do a fricken sunrise photoshoot!! What kind of photographer meets you at 3 AM and hikes up a mountain for a photoshoot!? (Ours obviously 😏) Fast forward to the most magical day of my life. Our wedding day! I always knew I was thankful having Shelby as our photographer but on our wedding day, she was more than that, she was everything to me. She was our photographer, our friend, she helped me into my dress, she kept me laughing the entire day when all I could do was try to make sure everything was going smoothly, she got every single picture I could possibly think of plus more! On your wedding day, you kind of feel rushed, there is so much to do from getting down the aisle to get married, to your first dance, all the way down to cutting the cake. On the wedding day it’s like you’re there and present but there is so much to do and so many people to thank for coming that you don’t really get to take a breather and just look at what is going on around you. Upon receiving my wedding pictures I was blown away. Looking at the pictures I was honestly thought I was at my wedding again. They are such great pictures, everyone has genuine laughs and smiles, you see two families merge as one and I am in tears because I am so thankful for having Shelby to capture them all. From pictures when I was getting hair and make up done, to pre ceremony pictures, walking down the aisle, kissing my husband, taking family pictures, then bridal party pictures, to sentimental husband and wife, first dance, cake cutting, DANCING at the reception, to our sparkler send off. Shelby was there through it all, every step of the way. I could NEVER say enough good things about Shelby. There are truly not enough words. -Katie Mowery ❤️

• Stefanie

Stefanie Stooksbury · Married on 09/01/2018

Book her now!

Shelby had an amazing wedding package that we couldn’t resist! I was totally blown away by our wedding pictures. They are truly amazing!! Shelby is so calm and wants you to be comfortable and natural. She will get “the shot” each and every time!

Shelby Clowers Photography Pricing

Shelby Clowers Photography Price Rates

Shelby Clowers Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Real Weddings