Sheena Lynn Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Sheena is great. She did a really great job with our engagement photos and with our wedding. The pictures came out beautiful! Very happy with our photos!! Also, we loved Gerardo, her second shooter.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files
1.1

Initially Sheena seem like a pleasure to work with, we booked around April/May 2017 for a March 2018 wedding. We had discussed having our engagement session during the winter and Sheena assured me that she could be very flexible at that time because it’s not a high volume wedding season. Finally booked in for a date in December. Unfortunately we had to cancel on the last minute due to my husband hitting his head and being rushed to the hospital to receive stitches. Tried to rebook a date with her and she was too busy with the holidays and then was on vacation for much of January and was busy in February. So much for flexibility! Then the day of the wedding arrives, Sheena was on time with her assistant but that’s the only good thing I can say. She made not only me, but the rest of the bridal party feels rushed. She gave off an attitude that it was her time and we were taking too long. I’ve had a number of people say they felt rushed and uneasy because of her. We didn’t even have time to get pictures with my bridesmaids and I. I have one picture with each bridesmaid and a couple group shots. She stayed until after cake cutting like discussed and then left. Now comes the rest of the drama. Did not receive any photos from her until mid May. Was not expecting it to be that long and was actually told that since my wedding was in the winter that it wouldn’t take as long as during the high volume months. Pictures were beautiful thankfully. We had a $200 print package credit through our photo package with her. Ordered prints, which we were told to just email her the number of the photo and what sizes etc that we wanted. Emailed her on May 15th, still hadnt heard back by the 24th so I email Again. I get a response on May 30th saying that she got distracted and it slipped her mind. We are now in August and I have yet to receive a single thing from her. If I could go back and choose a different photographer, I would do so every single time. Terrible experience.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture sheena, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I met Sheena in person for the first time a week prior to the wedding, it was like talking to an old friend! Mind you, we booked her approximately two years prior to our wedding. As hectic and crazy as our wedding was, she worked out the kinks and the pictures turned out amazing! She captured so many personal and emotional moments - it had me bawling when I saw them. I have too many favorites that our whole house will be filled with wedding pictures. Will forever cherish the beautiful pictures :) Loved Sheena! She has such great talent.

Photos