Shedding for the Wedding Weight Loss

1150 First Ave STE 511 Unshackled Solutions LLC, King of Prussia, PA 19406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 2

About Shedding for the Wedding Weight Loss

My name is Tracey Cope and I offer coaching & accountability in using a nutritional program that helped my family achieve our goals prior to a recent wedding. Please call (484) 758-0008.

I found better sleep & more energy. I lost 40 lbs of weight loss and my waistline shrunk 7 inches. (look at my photo section and my video titled, "watch me shrink.")

Most of my brides order the 30-day or President's pack system which provides 60 of your 90 meals for the month. And most of my brides lose 7 to 9 lbs in the first 11 days. More-over, you need to look at my mother-in-law's BEFORE and AFTER photo of what good nutrition did for her. While I can't guarantee that you will have any specific results, as your results will be dependent on you, what you put into this, your diet, fitness and activity level, metabolism, etc... I want to use my experience to help coach your bridal party in reaching your health & wellness goals. This is not a weight loss program... this is a system of nutritionally dense foods that flood your body with high quality trace minerals and nutrients which are absent from our modern food supply. The side-effects (or benefits) of feeding your body nutrition (instead of empty calories) include weight loss, better sleep, more energy, less joint discomfort, more stamina, etc... This system is only sold through independant associates because you need a coach to show you how to achieve the best possible results. This is a family business and the four of us specialize in the needs of brides and their their friends and family.

If you are engaged, then your dress fitting will be here before you know it. Every day counts, so please contact me right away so that we can get you started now.

my cell: 484-758-0008
Skype:TraceyL.Cope

Follow Shedding for the Wedding Weight Loss on

• FLAWLESS, LLC
  • SophiaScissorhands
  • Your Bridal Stylist
TraceyDressMannequinTransperantcroppedLEFTcopy
Shedding for the Wedding Weight Loss
I dropped 40 lbs in preparation for my brother-in-law's wedding and now I've coached over 50 clients...
The photo that started it all... I saw this, and decided I had to make a change.  What is motivating...
The photo that started it all... I saw this, and decided I had to make a change. What is motivating...
This is my BEFORE photo
This is my BEFORE photo
This is my AFTER photo!
This is my AFTER photo!
TraceyDressMannequinTransperantcroppedLEFTcopy

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

Shedding for the Wedding Weight Loss FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Shedding for the Wedding Weight Loss 1
    $599.50 Cash Back
    When you join our program with four friends in one week M-S, and you each purchase a 30-day system... you will receive $599.50 cash back on a debit card within 21 days and your first two friends will each receive $149.50. Your debit card will be loaded with additional cash back rewards when additional friends and family sign up. Valid for purchases anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted (except gas pumps). Full details available at http://www.SheddingForTheWedding.us/ProductsForFree30.asp
  • Shedding for the Wedding Weight Loss 2
    $149.50 Cash Back
    When you join our program with two friends and you each purchase a 30-day system... you will receive $149.50 cash back on a debit card within 21 days. When additional friends and family sign up, your debit card will be loaded with additional cash back rewards which can be spent anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.* Full details available at http://www.SheddingForTheWedding.us/ProductsForFree30.asp (*cannot be used at pay-at-the-pump machines)

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Unique Invitations by Deborah
    Unique Invitations by Deborah Wedding Invitations

Tracy and Drew from Shedding for the Wedding are so friendly and want you to look your best. If you need to lose some weight, give them a call today! Tracy lost a lot of weight and is the model for their business. Tell them I sent you! Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

• Amy's Creative Cakes
    Amy's Creative Cakes Wedding Cakes

Great company and people to work with. They are very supportive.

• 1150 First Ave STE 511, Unshackled Solutions LLC King of Prussia, 19406 See on map
    8552146257 (821) (Phone number)
    4847580008 (Other Phone Number)
    Forget diet pills, feeding tubes, and hours in the gym for 2 lbs of weight loss. We produce results with nutrition and light exercise. Serving brides nationwide, and local to MD, PA, NJ, DE! We have many satisfied clients! Read some of our reviews here... http://philadelphia.perfectweddingguide.com/wedding-vendors/shedding-for-the-wedding-us-33790/reviews/