Shawn’s Notary Services LLC

Charleston, SC View map

$300 Typical Price

Shawn of Shawn's Notary Services is a non-denominational wedding officiant/ minister that specializes in performing religious and non-religious elopements, small and large wedding ceremonies. I have been an officiant for 3 years and a wedding planner for over 15 years. I wanted to take that level of just planning a sweet intimate wedding to performing and presenting the lovely couples as married. Working with the couples to make sure their day is stress free and bountiful. I am here to work with YOU on how YOU want YOUR day to be.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$300

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$85

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.
60+ mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Amber
    Amber S. Married on 05/22/2022

Very Pleasant

Shawn was so patient and kind. She had consistent communication and was very positive throughout our whole process. We appreciate her so much.
  • Chasitiy
    Chasitiy M. Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience. Easy to work with.

Shawnee was so easy to work with. We had such a lovely experience with her. She communicated very well with us on multiple occasions and we are so glad she was the one to tie the knot for us. Thank you so much!

Shawn’s Notary Services LLC's reply:

Chasitiy,
    Thank you again for allowing me to come and be a part of your union. It was definitely my pleasure to be there for you both. Thanks again and congrats.
    Koi J. Married on 03/05/2022

10th Anniversary Vow Renewal

I found Shawn's Notary Services on Wedding Wire and I am so happy that I did. Before now, my son and daughter-in-law had never had an actual wedding due to my son's multiple deployments with the military. During December of 2021 they were fast approaching their 10th wedding anniversary (March 1) and decided last minute to celebrate by renewing their vows. Not wanting anything elaborate, they both agreed that a small intimate wedding ceremony would fit them perfectly. So, we had less than 3 months to establish a plan for a wedding and make it happen. I wanted to help out, but I didn't know much about Charleston, SC, the city where they desired to have their ceremony. I quickly went to work and started with what I felt our happy couple needed the most- someone to remarry them. I had never heard of Wedding Wire- I just googled wedding officiant, and their website was one of many sites that appeared. I was surprised to see that this site provided resources for just about everything you needed in order to plan a wedding. Since neither my son nor my daughter-in-law wanted a religious ceremony, a notary seemed the proper way to go. Shawn's Notary Services was located in Charleston, and luckily, she still had their wedding date available. We quickly hired Shawn and found out that she also performed other services such as making floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnières. In addition, she had a list of other vendors she frequently worked with when performing ceremonies. Shawn was able to connect us with the photographer she often uses, and he just so happened to have their date available as well. Everything was falling into place nicely. Fast forward to the day of the wedding- Shawn showed up early to go over the order of the ceremony with the bride and groom individually. At their request she had customized a set of vows that was tailored specifically for my son and his lovely bride. The vows spoke of their long-standing history together, and their deep love for one another. It was as if the couple had written the vows themselves. Everything was just perfect, and the wedding was beautiful. One would never have believed that it was all put together in just a few short months. Shawn was punctual, professional, personable, and also very reasonable with her package prices. I would most definitely recommend hiring Shawn's Notary Services to officiate any wedding. I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

Shawn’s Notary Services LLC's reply:

Omg thank you so much for the very kind words Ms. Koi. I am so glad that everything went off perfectly. Thank you for having me and if you every need anything please let me know.
    I’m glad I was able to assist you, Nicole and Craig.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• Cotton Hall
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
    · Historic Weddings

8887 Old University Blvd Charleston, SC, 29406
Location of (Shawn’s Notary Services LLC)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding