Bothell, WA 98011 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Shaun Diaz Weddings

Performing for weddings is a true privledge andh honor of mine.

I've been enchanting couples with my cello melodies for over 10 years! As a performer I am always seeking new musical avenues and finding beauty through the art of shaping and creating sound. Connecting with audiences and performing for couples through my live performances is a great passion for me and it is always a privledge and an honor to be a part of your special day. I perform a wide variety of music, including traditional wedding tunes, popular songs and a collection of my own original compositions. I also bring an advanced loop pedal system and can provide a modern, emotional and unique live improvisational cello performance experience not often found for solo cello. I bring my own compact sound system with me, which I use to enhance the quality of the sound, depending on the location of the event. I'm also happy to collaborate with other musicians and can help recommend them if need be.

Check out my website www.shaunpaulweddings.com with sound samples!

My Cellos: I play on a finely crafted German cello as well as a custom built electric cello built by local maker, Eric Jensen. I also bring by request an advanced loop pedal set up where I provide a modern, emotional and unique improvisational cello performance experience not often found for solo cello.

I look forward to supporting you on this magical day!

Contact: info@shaunpaul.com Website: www.shaunpaulweddings.com (206) 356-6271

1112shaundiaz0029 cop
photo2

9 Reviews for Shaun Diaz Weddings

Simon · Married on 08/09/2014

Shaun was just fantastic, we found him late in the planning for our wedding, he was not just able to accommodate us but also made us feel at ease that we wouldn't feel rushed. We met him and discussed our interests and he listened so well, we seemed very much on the same wavelength when he selected a wonderful piece of music that happened to mean a lot to us. On the day his music was beautiful, he also took control of some of the processional music and played our iPod through his system which sounded better than we could have imagined. We were so please to have found Shaun, he couldn't have helped us any more, we are happy he was a part of our day.

Eliott · Married on 02/22/2014

Gentle spirit, a love for music, talent to match, and great musical taste!

Shaun plays wonderfully, has a great repertoire of music, and was a pleasure to work with. We hired him to play for our ceremony and dinner. My father wrote a song for the occasion, and Shaun really nailed it! We gave him general parameters of what we wanted to hear, and he strung together a beautiful assortment of tunes--some familiar and some that were new to me--always seeming to fit very well with the festivities. HIs musical interpretations were very true to the compositions--it was clear that Shaun has practiced and contemplated the material in-depth, and also has a wonderful sensitivity for what was happening at our event and finding things to play that would help us lose ourselves in the moment. Shaun had a very gentle presence and showed up with a sparkle in his eyes. Couldn't be happier! Thanks Shaun!!!

• Q

Quentin · Married on 10/26/2013

Shaun was a true gift for us. He very generously gave his time and talent to help us plan and make our wedding ceremony and reception successes. He is not only exceptionally talented but also very flexible, helpful and humble. Very easy to work with! We would recommend him highly!

QSC

Award

Shaun Diaz Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 579.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 461.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shaun Diaz Weddings 1
    Performance Proceeds to Benefit Charity
    I am beginning my outreach by supporting charitable and nonprofit organizations committed to positive social, environmental and global change. "It is my intent through composition and performance, to unify people, promote peace and progress in this challenging and important time, and to contribute to the progress of humanity through music. I am devoted to working with artists and organizations whose intentions are to inspire, enrich and serve their surrounding communities through vision, creative endeavors and service. 5% of all revenue from wedding, private event performances and concerts will be delegated to a variety of charities chosen on a yearly bases. If you are a charity or nonprofit organization interested in working with me let me know, I would be happy to hear from you! Below is a list of links to currently supported charitable organizations: www.carboncontrol.org Below is a list of causes Shaun Paul is currently collaborating with musicially: www.attractworldpe

• Bothell, 98011 See on map