Monroe, GA 30656 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,600

About Shannon Johnson Photography

Hi! My name is Shannon and my husband's name is Steve and is the second photographer. We love being able to capture a wedding together!

The facts.... hm, maybe I'll wait on that part and tell you a bit about me first. I photograph dogs that need to be adopted for Pound Puppies and Kittens. We use to foster for Adopt a Golden and will again soon. I LOVE cheese ... any type... seriously any type of cheese.

A little about my husband and I. We got married in 2012 and we have known each other for a long time. When we have time we love to canoe, explore new places, and go hiking with our 3 dogs (yes 3). They are super awesome!

So, now to the nitty gritty. I have been a wedding photographer since 2005. I thought I wanted to be a commercial photographer until I assisted a wedding photographer. That's when I knew I needed to be a wedding photographer. I also photograph families and dogs (as mentioned above :) )

Follow Shannon Johnson Photography on

29a
2v6a9339

18 Reviews for Shannon Johnson Photography

Danielle · Married on 05/17/2014

Shannon was everything I could have hoped for in a photographer. She got to my house at about 3:30pm on my wedding day and stayed until after midnight. She was so friendly and helpful throughout the whole day and managed to make everyone feel entirely at ease. Not only was she an amazing photographer but she was incredibly helpful in the entire process and never hesitated to step in when an extra set of hands was needed. She got all the types of pictures I was interested in and was so quick about it. Following the ceremony we had a gap for pictures before the reception, and she made sure that the pictures went as quickly as possible so we could get back to our guests. However, none of the pictures we wanted were spared for this efficiency - she listened and every shot I wanted was taken. Further, when I realized that I wanted additional posed shots with just my husband and I she managed to find a calm moment in all the wedding craze to pull us outside and capture the images we wanted. Also, when the groomsmen were getting a little... boyish, she was very quick to casually redirect their attention back to the pictures. Just overall it was a phenomenal experience and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazingly friendly and talented photographer. I speak on behalf of not only myself, but my entirely family and wedding party - we all loved her!! I feel lucky to have found her!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Rebecca · Married on 04/23/2011

Shannon & Steve put together the most fantastic set of wedding photos & we really couldn't have asked for a better pair of photographers! They are such a great team and really put forth an outstanding effort to capture every special moment possible. We highly recommend them for any portrait session, wedding, or event!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2010

Shannon was very easy to work with and her photography skills are amazing. We have loved every minute and have the best pictures to remember forever. I remember looking at one of my friends engagement pictures and thinking to myself we are so lucky we have Shannon and not her photographer. Thank you Shannon for everything and for helping us to remember this special event!

Sent on 10/12/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment Wedding DJs

Shannon is such a wonderful photographer! She is always upbeat, professional, and takes care of the most detailed photo shot list with the greatest of ease! She never misses a moment, so every memory created at your wedding will be captured, so every memory will be preserved for a lifetime!

• Memories In Motion Classics
    Memories In Motion Classics Wedding Limos

Photography by Shannon is the perfect way to capture the magic of your special day. Their photographers have an amazing eye to detail and their creativity is sure to illustrate the vision of your event

• Little Girl's Big Dream Event Planning
    Little Girl's Big Dream Event Planning Wedding Planners

Shannon and Steve are some of the best and most talented photographers that I have worked with! Never once do I have to worry about a special moment being missed when working with this team. By far one of the top photographer duo's out there!

• Monroe, 30656 See on map