PO Box 4201, Winchester, VA 22603 Map · Phone number

About Shannon Hodges Photography

Hi! I'm Shannon and thanks so much for stopping by!

I'm a wedding photographer in the Winchester, VA area available for travel throughout Northern VA. I love weddings and I hope you will allow me to capture the beauty of your special day. I focus on capturing real emotion and personality in a journalistic style.

I offer engagement sessions, bridal sessions, full wedding day coverage, albums, and online proofing/ordering! I have several packages available and can work with you to create a custom package to suit your needs. I even accept payments, making wedding day planning less stressful!

Please feel free to look through my work, my website, my blog. If you have any questions please let me know. :)

540.539.5453

Shannon Hodges Photography 4
Shannon Hodges Photography 5
  • FutureMrsR

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Shannon was simply a remarkable photographer in every way. We initially chose her for our wedding because the photos we saw on her website looked magical -- and her prices were better than any other photographer I could find. We were not disappointed!

Shannon made us feel at ease from the first meeting with her. She knew exactly what she was talking about, was flexible and responsive to all of of our emails, and was happy to answer any questions I had -- both during our initial meeting and in the months following. We did book her several months in advance, but she didn't forget about us one bit! She also didn't make me feel like I was bombarding her with questions or overwhelming her with requests, which I know some brides tend to be worried about!

For me, family portraits were the absolute most important photos to get, but my now-husband has a HUGE family, and I was worried we wouldn't have enough time to get them all done! Shannon made sure we got all of them taken in record time (like 20 minutes? tops? It was unreal), and it seemed like she was the one who really made sure everything was happening on schedule. In fact, I would say our wedding ceremony (and afterward) went smoothly at least 80% because of Shannon. She was really on top of it!

She even snuck in a few unplanned bridal portraits before the ceremony, and got some beautiful candids of our guests. My expectations were far exceeded!

She told us after the session that it could take up to 3 months for us to get our photos back, but we got a sneak peek the next week, and had all our photos in about 3 weeks! We did have a small wedding (34 guests) and we only booked her for 2 hours, so that may be why she was able to get them back to us so quickly, but nonetheless, I was more than pleased.

I would absolutely recommend Shannon to any couple getting married, especially if you want your photographer to get a lot of photos done in a short period of time. Big or small wedding, she's the best!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Shannon Hodges Photography 6
    Shannon Hodges Photography 7

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing Shannon to photograph our wedding was an excellent choice. She's a true professional, and we absolutely love our pictures. She did both our engagement shoot and the wedding itself, and really put us at ease. By the day of our wedding, we felt incredibly comfortable having her there and she did an outstanding job capturing both candid and staged shots of our wedding. She's a talented photographer, and we highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Shannon Hodges Photography 8
    Shannon Hodges Photography 9
    Shannon Hodges Photography 10
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 04/16/2016

I knew from the moment we met Shannon and Amber at a Bridal Expo, the search was over for wedding photographer. Her personality immediately put my husband and I at ease when we first met with her to discuss our wedding. Shannon is so much fun to work with and definitely makes you comfortable while she's capturing your most treasured photo memories. We are looking forward to using her for our anniversary pictures and family pictures as our family grows! Thank you Shannon!!!! ?

Sent on 07/04/2016

Shannon Hodges Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• PO Box 4201 Winchester, 22603 See on map