Shangri-La Wedding Films

Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Shangri-La Wedding Films

Shangri-La Wedding Films is a boutique filmmaking studio offering High Definition cinematography and creative storytelling. We are a creative team of filmmakers inspired by creative couples with an independent spirit. Now that you've found your Shangri-La, let us capture it!

Follow Shangri-La Wedding Films on

Bouquet
Bouquet
Wedding rings
Wedding rings

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Shangri-La Wedding Films

Valerie · Married on 10/25/2014

I'm so happy that Shan was available for our special day! No other wedding artifact has made us feel like we were reliving our day like our wedding videos! He captured many moments that we planned on such as vows and cake cutting, but he also got so many other little special moments that allowed us to experience our wedding day through the eyes of our guests. He perfectly replicated the atmosphere of our day and also let our personalities shine through. I find unique charm in each of the video lengths we received and still re-watch them weekly even 6 months later! On top of the amazing work they produce, they're extremely professional and quick to deliver. I would recommend them to anyone! See for yourself! https://vimeo.com/111605967

Sent on 04/19/2015

Krissa · Married on 09/28/2013

I searched hard for a perfect videographer for our September wedding.\r\nShortly before my wedding day the person I hired cancelled. This\r\nunfortunate event turned out to be such a blessing as it led us to the\r\nwonderful Shan Khan of ShangriLa Wedding Films.\r\n\r\nI could not have asked for better people to work with. Shan and\r\nMatthew are young, talented, and professional. Our wedding video is\r\nabsolutely perfect. It captures all the highlights and beautiful\r\nmoments of the day with such style.\r\n\r\nI was so happy when our \"Trailer\" arrived to my email\r\ninbox less than a week after our wedding. It was so nice to watch in\r\nthe airport on our way home from our honeymoon. I have received so\r\nmany compliments on the videos and multiple \"I didn\'t even realize you\r\nhad a videographer that day\". Such a wonderful feeling that Shan was\r\nable to be everywhere and get every moment without making people feel\r\nuncomfortable. I highly recommend Shan and Matthew as I had the best\r\nexperience and ended up with a timeless keepsake that I will treasure\r\nforever.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Char · Married on 05/11/2013

This is no ordinary videographer company. The owners/cinematographers were absolutely amazing. Our photographers were an hour late and though it's not their job, I asked one of them to chnge thier video equipment to photos to catch the first snapshots of the event. Shan and Matt agreed and gave a huge relief to us as we started our event a little late.

It has been a month since our wedding date and we have not yet received the full video, however they produced our wedding "trailer" very quickly and it was EPIC! They captured the best moments and edited it into a high energy 2 minute short film. Their editing blew us away and we are extremely excited to see our full wedding film.

I will DEFINITELY recommend Shan and Matt for anyone who needs cinematography done!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Shangri-La Wedding Films Pricing

Shangri-La Wedding Films Price Rates

Shangri-La Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,250.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage