New England, Boston, MA 02134 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,850
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Shanachie Studios

Shanachie Studios is a wedding videography and photography company based in Boston, Massachusetts, that serves the surrounding New England region. We would be honored to preserve your unique milestone moments, your beautiful family traditions as well as your valuable legacy so that you may share it with future generations in the years to come.

Shanachie Studios works closely with couples to ensure that their wedding day is documented in genuine manner. We use a documentary film style to capture every special moment of your ceremonies, pre-ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Couples will receive a digital download of their final videos. Shanachie Studios offers couples additional hours, liability insurance, and will also go with you to multiple locations. We also may work only with one event per day upon request. Shanachie Studios also offers the following:

• Full-feature video

4 Reviews for Shanachie Studios

• Julie

Julie · Married on 01/03/2020

Best of the best!

Shanachie studios is amazing!! They captured the most natural moments from my proposal. Afterward, they were so accommodating and got such great group photos with friends and family, and pictures of my ring that I still can't stop staring at (and the proposal was 2 months ago!). They know where to go and what to do to get the best pictures that we will have forever, but you never feel that they are in your way. I cannot wait to work with them again!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily Pelo · Married on 09/28/2019

Timeless Photos

WOW! I was blown away by the amazing job that Nicole and her husband, Eric, did on our photos. My husband and I got married in a rustic barn setting in Vermont. I originally hired a different photographer who was onsite, but she and her husband moved. Nicole came recommended by a friend, and she was so easy to work with and seemed to totally get Nick and I as a couple.

Nicole and Eric showed up early on in the day on our wedding day. They scoped out the venue and paid attention to picture perfect backdrops. Nicole and Eric got all of the detail photos we wanted, photos of the wedding party, and amazing candids! Our gallery was a beautiful mix of color and black and whites.

Nicole truly captured the essence of our day with a timeless eye. Nicole focuses on storytelling through photography, and her photos captured the little moments that made the story. I have really enjoyed looking at them again and again to relive our day. So incredibly beautiful!

I highly recommend Nicole and Eric, It was such a joy having them be such a significant part of our wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • W

Wren Sherrill · Married on 05/04/2019

Everything was great!

Shanachie Studies was so easy to work with. Even a year after we worked with her I had a question about getting some of our photos and she was very responsive and helpful. For our engagement photos, we talked a few times about what my fiance and I were looking for - casual, not posed, personal. She absolutely delivered. We wanted to capture our time in the life we lived while in Boston for years. She did this perfectly, including getting some amazing images of us on the train and in the subways, strolling through quaint Beacon Hill, and some outside of our beloved apartment building. The process was streamlined and we got the proofs back the next day, selected which ones we wanted and had all of our photos in an online album within 48 hours of the shoot! The program she uses is easy to figure out and you can download the photos anywhere with internet access. We used one of her photos for our Save The Dates and got so many compliments. We've since moved down South, but we'll have memories of our time in Boston forever. She really specializes in capturing your lives together not just a snapshot of a pose. Her prices are very reasonable and 100% worth what she delivers. I would (and have) recommended her to friends in the area.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Shanachie Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3850.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shanachie Studios 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• New England Boston, MA, 02134 See on map
    Location of (Shanachie Studios)