480 North Lindsey Rd, Winfield, MO 63389 Map · Phone number

About Shalom Acres

Shalom Acres is a spacious wedding venue located in Winfield, Missouri. Focusing on the inspirations of peace and prosperity, Shalom Acres is eager to provide a lovely environment where you and your special person can make memories that last a lifetime. The venue has robust rustic accents throughout as well as an on-site bed-and-breakfast and a hostel for guests to stay in. Shalom Acres can be a prime spot to host parties, showers, weddings, and receptions. Priding themselves on cleanliness and the safe premises that they provide, they infuse spiritual principles in all their practices, ensuring a worry-free environment. Brunch, lunch, or evening dinners can also be provided from their full menu of dish selections.

Facilities and Capacity

Shalom Acres is a spiritually-based venue which offers a decorated barn, landscaped gardens, and a glistening pond with a gazebo as event spaces which can be used for your occasion. Up to 120 guests can be accommodated on the property, however, smaller wedding events are also welcomed. A variety of decorations are available to choose from if you would like their help in your wedding aesthetic. For overnight guests, there is a bunkhouse that can sleep eight to ten individuals, making for the ideal pre-wedding party accommodation. For guests that have children, there is a playspot called the kiddie coral that allows parents to keep an eye on their offspring while being able to enjoy fruitful conversation with other wedding-goers.

This customizable venue can be great for family reunions, baby showers, business outings, church picnics, retreats, bingo night, karaoke, square dancing, and a variety of other celebratory events. The cost of an event can be discussed during a consultation as this venue is passionate about being inclusive of a range of budgets and providing affordable solutions for special events.

• Sunflower Hill Farm
c9f467af8395c3d4 1537901579 6972c60c86891dd5 1537901578 4637887f6013b738 153790

3 Reviews for Shalom Acres

1 User photo

Anna · Married on 09/29/2018

Teresa, the owner as well as our officiate, is nothing short of amazing. She includes so many things in her packages and is so flexible with your needs. My planning process went so smoothly, she allowed us access to the venue multiple times before our day. My guests had so much fun, the food was delicious, and she helped us find a reasonably priced DJ that kept our guests partying all night. Shalom Acres truly was an all inclusive one stop shop for our big day and we could not have had a more magical time!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Caytlin

Caytlin Cearlock · Married on 06/06/2020

Lovely venue

Shalom Acres is a nice country style venue. The grounds in the back are beautiful and would make amazing photos for the wedding. The owner/contact Theresa is great. She will house the bridal party there in her home/B&B the night before, she is wonderful to talk with and is very prompt in replies. She plans to make some updates and continue to create a beautiful atmosphere and venue for the future.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Christine

christine · Married on 10/12/2019

2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Difficult to say the least

Not sure where to begin here with Teresa, she is a sweet kind woman, but she seems forgetful and unprofessional. The property was honestly the only reason I chose this venue. There was many promises made to me and my husband that were broken. We were told a saloon like style bar would be installed in the bottom of the barn for the groomsmen, that didnt get done. I was told we would have an ice machine, and the day of the wedding I asked her where it was and she said she didnt get it. I had to put my foot down and tell her that we were going to need a truckload of ice to keep this wedding going. She said that she would go pick up ice, great! Problem solved. We were in the fence about using the pews outside or if we would do it in doors because of the possibility of rain. The sun was shining! I said yep were r doing this thing out here. She told me she would have people help her put the pews out by the gazebo. I find out later she was asking the groomsmen and the groom to come help move pews. She could never remember anything about my wedding colors, food. timing, etc. I sent her a timeline months before our wedding yet she was still asking me questions that would have been answered if all she did was read the info I sent her. Be prepared to wrap every chair and tablecloth yourself. We went over my vows the morning of my wedding. Just for them to be wrong anyways. Had my bridesmaids not pointed Teresa in the right direction a majority of the day. My cake would have still been in the fridge. Alot of the bar area had dusty personal items and glassware. My bridesmaids helped me clear most of the clutter out of the way for better presentation. At one point I felt like she was trying to get more money from me. I had to send her proof several times of checks that were made to her. There were other bnb guests walking around when we showed up to get ready. She didnt expect me to be there to get ready until 10am was her excuse. That's a 3 hour difference. Needless to say my day was perfect and just the way we wanted it! What worried me the most was that she was trying to push sunflowers into my wedding even when I said no once. She was trying to push the sunflowers again. Maybe listen to your bride better and have an individual folder for each to be organized.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Shalom Acres's reply:

Not sure where to begin as politely as I can. This bride was never to be pleased from the beginning to the very end. I allow unending communication with me but this bride sent me at least 100 text messages,changes/questions during that one year time span before her wedding. She changed our meeting times an innumerable amount of times. I was confirming things up to the day of the wedding because she was CHANGING THINGS up to the day of the wedding. I have never had this much of a problem jumping through hoops, and I jump through a lot of them.....to try and make a bride's day her best....She does state her day was perfect despite her complaints.....Well it was perfect because I jumped thru EVERY HOOP 10 X to make it perfect!!!! Despite her complaints I do want to state that she was an absolutely beautiful bride and pretended that all was perfect on her day and that she was thankful for all my rolling with her changes!!!! I will NEVER stop being happy for Every Bride even when they come back with the ridiculous statements she made and then said her day was perfect!!! Shalom to you all. Hope you will listen to both sides and decide to come visit my venue and see for yourself how beautiful it is and how hard I work to make this one of the best days of your life! Teresa Naes 314 412 9612

Shalom Acres FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
    Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Dessert
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    November
    December

• 480 North Lindsey Rd Winfield, MO, 63389 See on map
    Location of (Shalom Acres)