4016 Woodmont Park Lane, Louisville, KY 40245 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About ShaFox Weddings & Events

Louisville's award winning wedding planner.

ShaFox Weddings & Events is an elite planning company highly respected for their professionalism and meticulous attention to detail. Make your vision become reality with ShaFox.

Follow ShaFox Weddings & Events on

ShaFox Weddings & Events 5
ShaFox Weddings & Events 6
ShaFox Weddings & Events 7

nathan · Married on 12/08/2018

Melissa and Emily did such an amazing job and exceeded our expectations!

Melissa and Emily did such an amazing job and exceeded our expectations! We could not have pulled off such a surprise without them! They are awesome!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Dedra

Dedra · Married on 12/08/2018

The absolute best in the business!

We had the pleasure of working with Melissa & Emily on our "surprise wedding" last December and we couldn't have been happier with the process and the end result! They executed our vision flawlessly and recruited the best vendors for our special day! Melissa kept in contact regularly up until our wedding date (she even came to our tasting!) and was solely ours for the day before & day of our wedding. As someone who works within the industry, I work alongside a lot of wedding planners - but, the ShaFox team is the best in the business! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Stress Free Wedding Day

They provided day of coordination services for my wedding on 9/15/18. They were fantastic to work with up until the day of the wedding. If Melissa or Emily were not available Ellen was always there to answer any questions. We had a brunch wedding so were they not only there the morning if they came the night before to get some things set up. Melissa and Emily took all the stress out of my the day of, exactly what I needed! I cannot recommend them enough for any planning or coordinating services! They helped make my wedding day perfect and I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 11/13/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• The Pepin Mansion Historic B&B
    The Pepin Mansion Historic B&B Hotel Weddings

Ellen and Staff are very professional and do a high quality event. Please consider their services for a Pepin Mansion Wedding... Can't beat that combination! Ron, the owner of The Pepin Mansion.

• Calligraphy by Jennifer
    Calligraphy by Jennifer Wedding Invitations

Ellen is Louisville, KY BEST wedding planner!! Her style is impeccable and unmatched in the industry! Every event she does is truly breathtaking and a work of art! All of her clients are happy and I can't tell you how wonderful and nice she is to work with! Book Ellen for your next event soon! This awesome lady works so hard at what she does and it shows in all her events! Love her!

• Makeup by Rick Bancroft
    Makeup by Rick Bancroft Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say more about this wedding planner. She is not only one of the best in the city, she is one of the best in the business. I am always glad when we work together on a wedding. Not one detail is ever left out. She is the utmost professional and fun to boot! I not only call her a colleague I call her friend.

• 4016 Woodmont Park Lane Louisville, 40245 See on map