Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sewell Photography

Sewell Photography is a boutique photography studio that couples can trust to artfully capture the full story of their wedding day.  Our emphasis is on capturing the authentic and captivating moments from the wedding day that will make them laugh and cry all over again.  Our professionalism is coupled with our enthusiasm and genuine affection for the people we work with and the desire to tell their story in a BEAUTIFUL and HONEST way.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)

Jennie does amazing work!! Check out her website to actually get a feel for it: http://sewellphotography.com/ My husband and I were blown away when we got our pictures back and she even included a slideshow. She's extremely professional yet fun to work with. She even pleased my mom which is hard to do! She does a great job making sure everything is planned out in advance, but does make it feel stuffy day of. We got a great variety of posed and candid pictures. 100% would recommend to anyone looking for quality wedding pictures and great service.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Working with Jennie was one of THE best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. We fell in love with Jennie's work after seeing the photos she had taken of a friend's wedding, and quickly realized that the quality of her photography reflected the same quality and care that Jennie has for each of her clients. Jennie has a heart of gold, and was such a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to help us achieve the wedding photography of our dreams (within our budget!), and added personal touches along the way that you just don't get everywhere else. If you're debating wedding photographers, choose Sewell Photography!! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennie was the perfect addition to our wedding day! She fit in seamlessly with our friends and family and made us feel so comfortable. Jennie was a part of the most intimate parts of our day from putting on my dress, to riding in the limo with my family, to seeing my groom for the first time. She captured each moment with such grace and the finished product brings back the same emotions that I had on our wedding day.

I have recommended Jennie to all of my friends and family since our engagement session over a year ago. She focuses on the candid shots and her work reflects the true sentiment of the moment. Her attention to detail and original touches throughout the process made the my experience working with her better than I could have ever dreamed of.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/29/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We've had the pleasure of pairing with Sewell Photography many times over the years and her work consistently blows us away!! Time and time again she captures those most intimate moments between a bride and a groom but what we love the most is how she finds the fun in other aspects of a wedding and captures them in such a true form. A flower girl twirling on the dance floor or a tiny bloom tucked into the brides hair. Her attention to detail is remarkable and it's no wonder Jennie's stunning work is consistently published in magazines like BRIDES, MN Bride, Mpls/St Paul Magazine, etc!!

Besides being an amazing photographer, Jennie is also such a sweet and encouraging person to have around on your big day. Love her! :-)

Events