Osseo, Osseo, MN 55311 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Atousa Natasha Photography

Atousa Natasha Photography is a photojournalistic style wedding photographer based out of Osseo, Minnesota. With over 14 years in the wedding industry, Atousa will capture the beautiful moments of your special day, giving you timeless images that you can cherish for years to come. She will document everything, including getting ready with your bridal party, the posed family portraits, the exchange of vows, and important moments during your reception.

Atousa Natasha Photography offers many services to capture your special day and give you a stress-free, enjoyable experience so that you can focus on making memories with your loved ones. Atousa will provide your edited, high-res images on a CD within 4-8 weeks after your wedding day.

Other Services
Atousa Natasha Photography also provides many ways to preserve your wedding memories. The wedding photography items she offers include albums, digital files and proofs.

Follow Atousa Natasha Photography on

IMG 7933

8 Reviews for Atousa Natasha Photography

• angelbina000

Sabrina · Married on 09/11/2010

Atousa was the best photographer I could have asked for on my special day. Her prices are very very reasonable especially for the wonderful work that she does. I honestly cannot go through my wedding album without a smile because of her! She was able to the most stubborn men in my family to smile in the pictures with her good nature! She even was so flexible that we were able to change the location at the utmost last minute. I would reccommend her to anyone for any photography needs!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Tolu · Married on 05/28/2010

Atousa is a great photographer. She did a great job with our engagement and wedding pictures. She took so much pictures on our wedding day that we had 2 DVDs worth of pictures and they were all perfect. Atousa is very professional and fun to work with and her price is unbelievably affordable!!!

Sent on 10/03/2010
  • MNBride2010

Arielle · Married on 03/26/2010

Atousa in phenomenal. She is truely talented in what she does. We could not have asked for anyone or anything better. She went above and beyond for us and took over 800 pictures! (Which we got on DVD and are stunning) She should honestly be charging at least double. We are hoping to have Atousa do our son's two year old pictures. I highly, HIGHLY reccomend Atousa!

Sent on 05/16/2010

Atousa Natasha Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Atousa Natasha Photography 1
    Entire day of Photography for $450
    I am offering to all new brides that book with Atousa Natasha Photography...Full-day (unlimited hours) wedding photography for $450. I also have no limit on number of photos that I will take. You will receive an archival CD with all your photographs. You will own all the rights to your photos.

• Osseo Osseo, MN, 55311 See on map