Sewell Mill Events Facility & Community Center

Bremen, GA View map

Sewell Mill Events Facility & Community Center is the perfect place to have your upcoming wedding, party, exposition, or conference. Our newly renovated Cherry Blossom Ballroom and Artisans Crossroads space provide a unique setting for your special event. Features from this historical structure, originally built in 1918 as a cotton warehouse can still be seen along with pictorial memories from the past. Our Cherry Blossom Ballroom can accommodate dining guests up to 250 and many more conference style. Our smaller room the Artisans Crossroads provides a more intimate setting for up to 100 guests and doubles as a lovely wedding chapel.. A full kitchen and Bridal Suite are available for your convenience. While you are here we encourage you to stroll through our Stitching the Fabric of Community Exhibit and enjoy a look into the past of the textile industry. Sewell Mill is a non-profit 501c3 organization owned by Sewell Mill Inc. and operated by its board.

4.1

Hannah Married on 06/02/2018
    I keep coming back to this amazing venue because you just can't beat the amenities for the pricing! I've had a shower, wedding, and birthday party here. I will definitely keep coming back and recommending this place to all my friends and family. They have two ballrooms to choose from, both with tons of space, and a full kitchen with all appliances that you can use for no additional cost. The location is great because it's only 5 min from all the main roads so directions are a breeze for all our out of town guests. You definitely need to check this place out.
    Jean Married on 04/14/2018
    So many thanks for a memorable time at Sewell Mill. My sisters and friends helped decorate the beautiful Cherry Blossom Ballroom. building gave a true “Southern Gone with the Wind” feeling. Having a full scale kitchen worked perfectly for the reception. I especially appreciated the privacy of the Bridal suite as I prepared for my big day while the groomsmen dressed in the Board Room. The Sewell Mill staff was friendly, helpful and organized, removing unnecessary extra pressure. All together it made for a terrific day! Don’t plan on having another wedding, but I’ll be back for our class reunions.

E. Hyman
    Jess Married on 08/19/2017
    I had my son's 5th birthday here and I loved what they did with the place! It's big and accommodating. Everything was clean and decorated to the nines! I would recommend again and again!

Pricing

Sewell Mill Events Facility & Community Center Price Rates

126 Hamilton Ave Bremen, GA, 30110
Location of (Sewell Mill Events Facility & Community Center)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues