Sew Defined

Longwood, FL View map

Let us help you define yourself, whether it's its one of a kind design for a special occasion or everyday wear.

We specialize in bridal gowns and attire for the entire wedding party. We can create a custom gown for you or alter the dream gown you have purchased.

Services We Offer & Ideas For You

--Alterations - Expert tailoring for your perfect fit and it has the design you envision for your special day

--Recreating a design from an exiting garment/item - For Example: Using your mothers wedding dress, veil, something special from your grandmother

--Trim & Embelishments to make your gown more unique. We utilize lace, rinestones, swarvoski crystals, sequins, etc.

-- On your wedding day, let us steam and prep the bride's, attendants, and Mother of the bride and groom's attire. We will provide this service to any location within 100 miles of our studio. Ask for details.

Call Us Today To Speak Further About Your Vision - (407) 923 - 3802

Our motto: DEFINE YOURSELF

• Black-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Dress Replicas
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Partial Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Jessica Married on 03/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was a bridesmaid in my brother’s March 2018 wedding and needed some alterations done on my dress. I found Bev with Sew Defined here on this website and gave her a call based on the great reviews I read. The BEST decision ever! Bev is extremely friendly and I felt like I’d known her for years. She was able to take an idea that my husband had come up with- to use one of my own bras, cut the straps off, and incorporate it into the dress somehow— and she made it happen! It was a perfect fit. Bev is very thorough and very detail oriented- a true professional on all levels. And even though I had waited until two weeks before the wedding, she was still able to get the alterations done 6 days before the wedding! This woman is amazing. Her prices are extremely reasonable as well, especially compared to with what the bridal salon quoted me. I will only use Bev from now on for any alterations that my family may need.

Sew Defined's reply:

Jessica you were a joy to work with. Knowing we had to think outside of the box with your alterations did not deter you from moving forward. You put your trust in me which enabled me to get the job done. I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for the wonderful review.
    Sydney Married on 11/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have known Bev for much of my life - and her daughter and I were on the same high school dance team of which Bev helped with costumes. When I wanted alterations to my wedding dress I knew she would do a wonderful job! She was very quick with the alterations, hemming a complicated 7-layer tulle gown, adding decorative buttons, removing an illusion neckline, and adding on custom flutter sleeves. My dress looked PERFECT. I can't thank her enough for her amazing work! <3
    Samantha Married on 10/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing!!!!! The best work, the best experience, the best person. My day couldn't have been as great without bev's amazing work and dedication. Reasonably priced and responsive turn around time. Love love love this company and so blessed to have worked with her for my big day!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Longwood, 32750
Location of (Sew Defined)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding