1023 e 12th. st., Tucson, AZ 85719 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sergio Photographer

Hello, I am Sergio Lopez aka Sergio Photographer.

I have been photographing weddings, portraits and commercial work in Tucson since 2003.

Before all that I was an electrical engineer working 80 hours plus per week. The movie Office Space is a good reference to show what my life was like. All that changed the day I attended my brother's wedding and I had the opportunity to see what a well paid, talented and fun photographer can do. That day I decided that I wanted to do that. That was 2003 and I have been a professional photographer right here in Tucson, Arizona ever since.

Over the years I have earned significant photography awards. I have been listed as one of the best wedding photographers in the world by many publications. I get invitations to give conferences and teach workshops all over the world. I also mentor and coach top photographers from around the US and other countries online. What I love the most about my job though, is understanding my clients through photographing them and simply spending time with them. That brings me so much joy. My motto is: I feel before I click.

Follow Sergio Photographer on

sergio bio photo profile nice 51 12100 1562565827
Wedding in the rain.
Wedding in the rain.
Hands up, reception.
Hands up, reception.
First dance at Valley Ho Hotel
First dance at Valley Ho Hotel
Groom celebrating dance floor.
Groom celebrating dance floor.
Bride and groom happy.
Bride and groom happy.
Indian wedding in Phoenix, AZ
Indian wedding in Phoenix, AZ
Bride dancing in reception.
Bride dancing in reception.
Engagement session Tucson, AZ

Sergio Photographer 6
Sergio Photographer 7
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 03/02/2019

Everything we could've hoped for!

I cannot begin to express how wonderful our experience was with Sergio. Not only were his photos beautiful, but he was a joy to work with from our engagement shoot to the wedding and even afterwards. He took time to get to know us as people, not just as clients. We felt cared about, prioritized, and part of the photography process. In preparation for our engagement shoot, he asked if we had any special ideas of what we’d like to do for the shoot. He gave a few ideas but emphasized that it should be something reflective of who we are as a couple. We ended up doing a really fun powder paint “fight” and it was so much fun! Sergio is great at helping people loosen up and have fun in front of the camera! My husband and I joke about our engagement shoot- Sergio coaching us on how to relax a bit… his first suggestion was that my husband do 5 push-ups! We had a great laugh and Sergio actually snuck in a shot of this happening! He quickly became well-known by our wedding party as the gumby-legged photographer who would get into any ninja position to get the best shot. One of the most special aspects of Sergio’s photography is that it doesn’t just capture the moments from your wedding day. It also captures the feelings in those moments. When my husband and I were looking at photographers’ portfolios, what stood out to us with Sergio’s was that he didn’t just take hundreds of pictures of the bride and groom. He caught the little moments, things that probably nobody else noticed. My dad doing a little funky dance by himself, my husband’s best friend whispering something in his ear, my sister spraying medicine in my throat (since I lost my voice that morning). Silly little details that don’t seem significant at all, but in looking back helps remember how special that day felt. We have stunning portrait photos from the wedding, but more importantly we also have hundreds of photos of our family and friends. I didn’t realize until it happened, but your wedding day is surreal, because there’s no other time when all of the most important people in your life are in the same place at the same time. I am so glad we had Sergio with us, because he knew how important it was to us to capture that and preserve it forever. 100 stars. Everything we could’ve hoped for.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Sergio Photographer 8
    Sergio Photographer 9
    Sergio Photographer 10
    Sergio Photographer 11
    Sergio Photographer 12
  • W

Wesley · Married on 04/09/2017

Kelly and Sergio are as good as it freakin gets!

I spent a long time researching wedding photographers in my area and was hit hard by their work, they automatically went to the top of my list and we are so happy that they could shoot our wedding. After having the opportunity to meet, it was clear how their personality and passion matched their talent, these guys are a force!

On our big day Kelly and Sergio were focused, professional and attentive behind the lens and so much fun during all the bits in between. Group shots were super smooth and efficient, then individual shots with my wife were just a blast. Through out the course of day Kelly and Sergio continued to bring a thirst and enthusiasm for capturing our wedding and what made that day so special for us, i know those images will be personal and we cant wait to see them.

Photography was a big part of the day for us and having the talent and personality of Kelly and Sergio entrusted with that responsibility was a dream.

Thanks Sergielly!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Sergio and Kelly are the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! They are a joy to work with. In addition to their spunky and witty personalities, their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, these are your people. One conversation with them and you'll be hooked. Thank you Sergio and Kelly! We love you and can't wait for future photo sessions!

Sent on 10/23/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sergio Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints

Real Weddings

• Desert House Productions
    Desert House Productions Wedding DJs

The pleasure is all ours when working with Sergio. All there is to say, is that our webpage's home page is Sergio Photography. We sought him out for our promotional pics, as well. Brides, you'll be blown away. High-quality, modern, unique. Sergio captures the moments like no other can!

• Bliss Extraordinary Floral
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral Wedding Florists

I have worked with Sergio Photography and found his work to be beautiful and stylish!

• Celebrations by Design
    Celebrations by Design Wedding Planners

What can I say about Sergio, he is an outstanding, unique photographer that will capture your special moments like no other. He is very easy & fun to work with, loves his job & his clients. He has natural talent that is unsurpassed & flows effortlessly through the day, documenting details you didn't even know about at your wedding. I LOVE working with Sergio & highly recommend you contact him!!!! Jeri Fitzgerald, Celebrations by Design Weddings & Special Events

• 1023 e 12th. st. Tucson, AZ, 85719 See on map
    5205916861 (Phone number)
    5204012066 (Other Phone Number)