Sergio Photographer

Tucson, AZ View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hello, I am Sergio Lopez aka Sergio Photographer.

I have been photographing weddings, portraits and commercial work in Tucson since 2003.

Before all that I was an electrical engineer working 80 hours plus per week. The movie Office Space is a good reference to show what my life was like. All that changed the day I attended my brother's wedding and I had the opportunity to see what a well paid, talented and fun photographer can do. That day I decided that I wanted to do that. That was 2003 and I have been a professional photographer right here in Tucson, Arizona ever since.

Over the years I have earned significant photography awards. I have been listed as one of the best wedding photographers in the world by many publications. I get invitations to give conferences and teach workshops all over the world. I also mentor and coach top photographers from around the US and other countries online. What I love the most about my job though, is understanding my clients through photographing them and simply spending time with them. That brings me so much joy. My motto is: I feel before I click.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Becky
    Becky Married on 03/02/2019

Everything we could've hoped for!

I cannot begin to express how wonderful our experience was with Sergio. Not only were his photos beautiful, but he was a joy to work with from our engagement shoot to the wedding and even afterwards. He took time to get to know us as people, not just as clients. We felt cared about, prioritized, and part of the photography process. In preparation for our engagement shoot, he asked if we had any special ideas of what we’d like to do for the shoot. He gave a few ideas but emphasized that it should be something reflective of who we are as a couple. We ended up doing a really fun powder paint “fight” and it was so much fun! Sergio is great at helping people loosen up and have fun in front of the camera! My husband and I joke about our engagement shoot- Sergio coaching us on how to relax a bit… his first suggestion was that my husband do 5 push-ups! We had a great laugh and Sergio actually snuck in a shot of this happening! He quickly became well-known by our wedding party as the gumby-legged photographer who would get into any ninja position to get the best shot. One of the most special aspects of Sergio’s photography is that it doesn’t just capture the moments from your wedding day. It also captures the feelings in those moments. When my husband and I were looking at photographers’ portfolios, what stood out to us with Sergio’s was that he didn’t just take hundreds of pictures of the bride and groom. He caught the little moments, things that probably nobody else noticed. My dad doing a little funky dance by himself, my husband’s best friend whispering something in his ear, my sister spraying medicine in my throat (since I lost my voice that morning). Silly little details that don’t seem significant at all, but in looking back helps remember how special that day felt. We have stunning portrait photos from the wedding, but more importantly we also have hundreds of photos of our family and friends. I didn’t realize until it happened, but your wedding day is surreal, because there’s no other time when all of the most important people in your life are in the same place at the same time. I am so glad we had Sergio with us, because he knew how important it was to us to capture that and preserve it forever. 100 stars. Everything we could’ve hoped for.
  • W
    Wesley Married on 04/09/2017
    Kelly and Sergio are as good as it freakin gets!

I spent a long time researching wedding photographers in my area and was hit hard by their work, they automatically went to the top of my list and we are so happy that they could shoot our wedding. After having the opportunity to meet, it was clear how their personality and passion matched their talent, these guys are a force!

On our big day Kelly and Sergio were focused, professional and attentive behind the lens and so much fun during all the bits in between. Group shots were super smooth and efficient, then individual shots with my wife were just a blast. Through out the course of day Kelly and Sergio continued to bring a thirst and enthusiasm for capturing our wedding and what made that day so special for us, i know those images will be personal and we cant wait to see them.

Photography was a big part of the day for us and having the talent and personality of Kelly and Sergio entrusted with that responsibility was a dream.

Thanks Sergielly!
    Samantha Married on 10/08/2016
    Sergio and Kelly are the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! They are a joy to work with. In addition to their spunky and witty personalities, their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, these are your people. One conversation with them and you'll be hooked. Thank you Sergio and Kelly! We love you and can't wait for future photo sessions!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

245 photos · 05/25/2019
  • Jina & Kevin
    21 photos · 05/06/2019

Desert House Productions Desert House Productions Wedding DJs

The pleasure is all ours when working with Sergio. All there is to say, is that our webpage's home page is Sergio Photography. We sought him out for our promotional pics, as well. Brides, you'll be blown away. High-quality, modern, unique. Sergio captures the moments like no other can!

Bliss Extraordinary Floral Bliss Extraordinary Floral Wedding Florists

I have worked with Sergio Photography and found his work to be beautiful and stylish!

Celebrations by Design Celebrations by Design Wedding Planners

What can I say about Sergio, he is an outstanding, unique photographer that will capture your special moments like no other. He is very easy & fun to work with, loves his job & his clients. He has natural talent that is unsurpassed & flows effortlessly through the day, documenting details you didn't even know about at your wedding. I LOVE working with Sergio & highly recommend you contact him!!!! Jeri Fitzgerald, Celebrations by Design Weddings & Special Events

862 S Tucson Blvd Tucson, AZ, 85716
5205916861
520-401-2066
Location of (Sergio Photographer)

Sergio Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sergio Photographer include in the starting price?

Sergio Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter

What photography services does Sergio Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Sergio Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sergio Photographer offer?

Sergio Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sergio Photographer offer?

Sergio Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sergio Photographer offer for wedding events?

Sergio Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sergio Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sergio Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding