Serena Martin Design

Washington, DC View map

Serena Martin Design is a boutique design and illustration studio specializing in bespoke wedding invitations and stationery. Every design is hand painted and custom drawn for each client, so no invitation sets are ever the same!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Nikki F. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing and talented invite artist

Serena was without a doubt one of our best vendors and a fantastic person to work with. She designed our save the dates, invitation suite, wedding programs, and menus. Her talent and creativity shone through, and we received so many compliments on her designs. She went through edits with us to ensure it reflected our vision and taste, and she went above and beyond to get us everything packaged and ready on time. She made the process easy and fun! I am so grateful that she was a part of our wedding day, and I absolutely cannot recommend her enough.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline F. Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful custom crest was a special splurge for our big day

Serena created a beautiful crest for my fiance and I that includes the flowers from our wedding that we're using on our menus and thank you cards. The crest is absolutely exactly what I wanted and will look great for our spring wedding. My only warning is to start early if you are interested -- I first contacted Serena in August and got the final crest back in late December, so just be prepared for the design to take some time!
    Stephen Married on 09/15/2018
    Honestly, I don't know where to begin. Serena is the most talented person I have ever met! We had our wedding reception in a boathouse, and she drew the most gorgeous depiction for our Save the Dates. It was breathtaking! Serena did our wedding invitations (including a personalized wedding map), welcome signs, menus, escort cards, and several other personalized items. Everything was perfect!! The map was so special and absolutely gorgeous, and added such a special touch for our wedding invitation.

Serena is flexible, accommodating, and responsive! Not only is she talented, she was incredibly easy to work with throughout the whole process. My husband and I could not be happier with Serena's work, and we could not give her a higher recommendation!

Washington, 20008
Location of (Serena Martin Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding