About Seng Couture

Bridal • Bridesmaids • Evening • Cocktail • Bat Mitzvah

At Seng Couture, we believe that choosing just the right outfit for your extra special event should be pleasant, relaxed, and enjoyed in a trusting atmosphere. Specializing in bridal and mother of the bride/groom for over 30 years, customer service is of the utmost importance, and our staff here emphasizes the importance of beauty, tailoring, luxury, and how a bride and/or mother should feel in her selection, no matter her shape, size, or style. From finding your perfect dress to personalized fittings, we are there every step of the way to ensure you look and feel your absolute best for the special day that you are celebrating.

We look forward to welcoming you to our friendly and hassle-free environment where our experienced associates will be happy to make your new journey even more memorable!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, Southern New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia + 2 Additional Regions

59 Reviews for Seng Couture

Customary (5)
Cleaning (4)
Preservation (4)
Sample Sales (2)

Such a wonderful experience at Seng Couture! My consultant Samantha was beyond helpful and made me and my girls feel comfortable right away. They have such an amazing selection of gowns- all so organized and easy to shop through. I found my perfect dress because Seng was truly able to bring my vision to life! It felt natural and easy, and was just an all around perfect dress shopping experience.

Profile Picture Alyson, 1/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Trunk Shows

I had such a wonderful experience at Seng Couture with my consultant Illian. The store is very clean and has a very wide selection of bridal dresses, belts, veils, and accessories. I was restricted on time for finding a dress and the store even allowed me to have a 2h 15min. appointment. In this amount of time I easily tried 15-20 dresses and although I ultimately chose to sleep on my decision, I was welcomed back just the same at my second appointment where I picked my perfect dress. Seng Couture also includes alterations in the price for dresses over $500, as well as other freebies that you won't see elsewhere. Not to mention that they guarantee the cheapest prices in NJ. I will definitely be recommending Seng Couture to everyone I know, and I would highly recommend them to others! Miranda F - wedding date: Dec. 31, 2018

Profile Picture Miranda, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

Seng Couture Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1511455020 3cf0e207fbd52b5b 1502941364540 weddingwire new ad 2017

Complimentary Alterations

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
As a complimentary gift from us to our brides, we are offering Complimentary Alterations for orders placed during the commencement of our trunk shows! This will include your hem, bustle, steaming, and garment bag in the price of your wedding gown. Don't miss this opportunity to save tons while letting us help you find your perfect wedding dress! Call or email to schedule your bridal appointment today!
#WW97bf34e00291b757

Events

218B South Avenue (Bridal), 226 South Avenue (Evening), Fanwood, NJ 07023   See On Map
908-322-8700 (phone) 908-322-8777 (fax)
Monday - Wednesday 10AM - 6PM Thursday 10AM to 8PM Friday - Saturday 10AM - 6PM *Sunday 12PM - 5PM *From July 4th to Labor Day We Are Closed on Sundays* **Closed for the following Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
New York, NY 10001   See On Map
Seng Couture is a wedding dress shop from Fanwood, New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. Seng Couture is a professional wedding dress shop that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in bridal, mother of the bride and groom, formal attire, prom dresses, bat mitzvahs dresses, mother of the bar/bat mitzvah, Sweet 16, formal attire, party attire, bridal accessories, jewelry, wedding gown cleaning and preservation, alterations, and steaming .