I Do Bridal Glam

Miami, FL View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I Do Bridal Glam is a wedding beauty business in Miami, Florida, serving Broward and Palm Beach County. Specializing in celebrity-style hairstyling and makeup, the company is managed by over eight beauty artists, all working together to beautify couples on their big day. Passionate about serving soon-to-be newlyweds, the team tailors their services to match the occasion by complementing the wearer’s natural skin tone and the chosen theme. With decades of experience, these stylists boast a wealth of expertise in this industry and understand the best products and techniques for a long-lasting finish.

I Do Bridal Glam specializes in soft glam makeup and hairstyling, striking a balance between natural and red-carpet ready. Clients can discuss their ideas during a trial before committing to their final look. Services include airbrush makeup, textured hair styling, and group bookings. The team is available for on-location styling, ensuring that couples can get ready in style.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Gratuity
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Caroline R. Married on 12/17/2022

Amazing experience

I had Selena do my hair and makeup for my rehearsal dinner - since she was unavailable for my wedding day. She was incredibly attentive and professional. She made me feel calm and gorgeous. I would highly recommend using IDBG for all your glam needs!!!
    Janesy R. Married on 12/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Selena & Dustin slayed my hair and makeup!!

I had the pleasure of having Selena as my makeup artist and Dustin as my hair stylist for my wedding. Let me just say, I have never looked so dolled up perfectly in my life! I felt like a true queen! They seemed like the perfect duo to get the job done and they exceeded it 1000 times over! They were both well company, enthusiastic about their work, and just all around great people and professional at best.

Anielka S. Married on 11/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, perfection… can’t find the words to describe!

I don’t even know where to begin to rave about how good Selena is!!
    I did not do a trial hair or makeup leading up to the wedding, but honestly I wasn’t going to need it because Selena nailed the look I was going for and delivered more!
    Everyone at the wedding kept complementing on how amazing my hair and makeup was.
    Selena was also very helpful the day before when we reviewed the look for hair and makeup. She gave me realistic expectations and recommended I purchase hair extensions if I wanted the hair look I chose. I am SO glad I listened to her because my hair came out amazing!
    Selena went above and beyond and showed up an hour earlier the day of the wedding just to wash and dry my extensions so that they would look their best.
    She also helped me a lot to calm my nerves and remain relaxed even though we had a huge issue with one of the vendors.
    I honestly cannot find the words to describe her work ethic and also how talented she is!
    She is honestly the best makeup artist in Miami. If you don’t book her for your wedding or special event you are missing out!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Miami, Florida Miami, FL, 33134
Location of (I Do Bridal Glam)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding