PO Box 323, West Bridgewater, MA 02379 Map · Phone number

About Seismic Sound DJ's

Seismic Sound has been performing at wedding receptions for over 19 years providing the right mix of interaction and elegance to make your day the most memorable for you and all your guests. Seismic Sound has many different packages to choose from to suit every taste and budget. We enjoy working with you to help plan the greatest and most important day of your life.

Follow Seismic Sound DJ's on

• Deejay Mot Events
  • Benny Goodman Entertainment
  • Brite House DJ

6 Reviews for Seismic Sound DJ's

andrea · Married on 06/01/2014

Oh how I wish it was my wedding day again!! I was very fortunate to have Mike referred to me through a mutual friend. Prior to the wedding he was flexible with meeting up to meet each other and go through his services. He was very prompt and very well prepared. He was even kind enough to mic up the officiant during the ceremony. I got married on a Sunday and had a rather young crowd who likes dance music and top 40 music. Overall the dance floor was full the whole entire time once it was time to dance. Mike did everything I asked for and more. He was very flexible and played all the music that we asked to be played. He even fit in 2 Armenian songs in at the perfect time!! The best was a boy band remix that was a hit and everyone enjoyed!! He was very well organized and made sure to check in prior to announcing names to make sure he had it down. Even my wedding coordinator commented on his organization and friendliness! I was very lucky to have found him!! Definitely will recommend to others!! If you check out his facebook page you will see a lot of the events he has worked, including my wedding! Thanks again Mike!!

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • Y

Yum · Married on 09/15/2013

Mike is the most AWESOME DJ ever. I am so glad I put my wedding music in his capable hands. He doesn't even BLINK when plans change, and he's SO great at communicating before and during the wedding. I had a small wedding on a Sunday and EVERYONE told me to be ready to have an empty dance floor. NOT SO. Mike read the crowd perfectly and got (literally) everyone to dance. I was so happy with him! He didn't mind my grandfather's interference and insistence on playing the Israeli music he brought from home, and he didn't mind the crazy bag pipers we had either. I broke my foot the Tuesday before my wedding and I was STILL shaking my tiny booty all night long. I can't recommend Mike and Seismic sounds enough. Great service, great personality and fantastic music! Thanks for making my wedding the bestest!
    xoxox

Sent on 09/23/2013

Casey · Married on 11/04/2012

Our wedding was on a Sunday night and my biggest fear was having an empty dance floor.. not the case! Mike from Seismic Sound DJ's definitely made sure that DID NOT happen! He was very accommodating and was constantly letting us know what was going on throughout the night. Every person I spoke to after the wedding commented on the DJ saying he was one of the best they've ever seen. I would 100% recommend Seismic Sound DJ's to anyone and everyone as would all of my family and friends!

Sent on 11/30/2012

• PO Box 323 West Bridgewater, 02379 See on map
    Location of (Seismic Sound DJ's)