Seismic Sound DJ's Reviews

6 | West Bridgewater, MA

6 Reviews for Seismic Sound DJ's

andrea · Married on 06/01/2014

Oh how I wish it was my wedding day again!! I was very fortunate to have Mike referred to me through a mutual friend. Prior to the wedding he was flexible with meeting up to meet each other and go through his services. He was very prompt and very well prepared. He was even kind enough to mic up the officiant during the ceremony. I got married on a Sunday and had a rather young crowd who likes dance music and top 40 music. Overall the dance floor was full the whole entire time once it was time to dance. Mike did everything I asked for and more. He was very flexible and played all the music that we asked to be played. He even fit in 2 Armenian songs in at the perfect time!! The best was a boy band remix that was a hit and everyone enjoyed!! He was very well organized and made sure to check in prior to announcing names to make sure he had it down. Even my wedding coordinator commented on his organization and friendliness! I was very lucky to have found him!! Definitely will recommend to others!! If you check out his facebook page you will see a lot of the events he has worked, including my wedding! Thanks again Mike!!

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • Y

Yum · Married on 09/15/2013

Mike is the most AWESOME DJ ever. I am so glad I put my wedding music in his capable hands. He doesn't even BLINK when plans change, and he's SO great at communicating before and during the wedding. I had a small wedding on a Sunday and EVERYONE told me to be ready to have an empty dance floor. NOT SO. Mike read the crowd perfectly and got (literally) everyone to dance. I was so happy with him! He didn't mind my grandfather's interference and insistence on playing the Israeli music he brought from home, and he didn't mind the crazy bag pipers we had either. I broke my foot the Tuesday before my wedding and I was STILL shaking my tiny booty all night long. I can't recommend Mike and Seismic sounds enough. Great service, great personality and fantastic music! Thanks for making my wedding the bestest!
    xoxox

Sent on 09/23/2013

Casey · Married on 11/04/2012

Our wedding was on a Sunday night and my biggest fear was having an empty dance floor.. not the case! Mike from Seismic Sound DJ's definitely made sure that DID NOT happen! He was very accommodating and was constantly letting us know what was going on throughout the night. Every person I spoke to after the wedding commented on the DJ saying he was one of the best they've ever seen. I would 100% recommend Seismic Sound DJ's to anyone and everyone as would all of my family and friends!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Kerri · Married on 08/04/2012

Getting married on August 4th I knew it would be hot which is why I thought choosing a country club with Air Conditioning was a must however on the day of our wedding the AC broke it had to be 100 degrees during the ceremony and reception. Mike was our dj and he was better than amazing. He did our ceremony music flawlessly as well as the reception. Our guests loved him and he kept everyone entertained and and excited for what was up next. He was a complete pleasure to work with and really helped make the day incredibly special. We gave him a list of songs and he was able to find every single one. Even better he had people on the dancefloor even though it was unpleasantly hot and muggy. From our very first meeting til the day of the wedding he was courteous, passionate about our day, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Seismic Sound and would use them again at future functions!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Meredith · Married on 05/17/2008

I was extremely impressed with this d.j. He actually got married himself two weeks before my wedding. He was on his honeymoon until the day before. I had some additional changes to make and it was not a problem for him. He did a great job!

Sent on 06/06/2008

3.0

Ultimately we are very glad we used Seismic Sound DJ's for our wedding music this summer. Initially we did have some trouble getting them to return our emails, but their website allowed us to put in all of our music choices and preferences in advance. About a week before the wedding we met our actual DJ Kevin, and a lot of our concerns were allayed. He was a really nice, easy-going guy, who came prepared with all of the requests we had made online. On the day of everything was absolutely perfect; Kevin was professional and unobtrusive, but did a great job keeping everything on track. We received a number of compliments on him specifically from our guests.

Sent on 10/25/2015