P.O. Box 1466, Sedona, AZ 86339 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 3

About Sedona Wedding Officiant--Reverend Ken Froessel

Greetings! I am ordained as an Interfaith Minister, which means I honor multiple religious and spiritual orientations. I have been officiating weddings in the beautiful red rocks of Sedona since 2005. I perform traditional, non-traditional, and interfaith ceremonies.

I find it a sacred honor to facilitate one of a couple's most important decisions, which is to join together in marriage. It is a blessing and privilege to be a part of such an intimate, meaningful, and joyous occasion. I look forward to helping you create the wedding ceremony that reflects your ideals, values and beliefs, and most importantly what already exists in your hearts.

Follow Sedona Wedding Officiant--Reverend Ken Froessel on

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Sedona Wedding Officiant--Reverend Ken Froessel

Valerie · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional & Personable

Ken was a perfect fit for us as our officiant. He was able to tweak our ceremony to be exactly how we wanted it and we were able to meet up with him to go over any questions. He’s so easy to talk to and really made us feel comfortable. So glad we chose him and that he was the one to marry us.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Christopher & Aileen

Christopher & Aileen · Married on 09/01/2018

My wife & I absolutely made the correct choice in hiring Ken Froessel as the officiant for our marriage ceremony and we highly recommend his services. He is truly one of a kind and even read out a beautiful piece he wrote about us during the ceremony that made us all laugh and cry. It was and will be one of the most special memories we will share about that entire day.

From the beginning, Ken was very communicative throughout each step. We had a couple things we wanted to add in the ceremony and he was quite educated on each and helped us plan them into the program. We both believe Ken went above what is usually expected from officiants and couldn’t have been more honored to be married by such an amazing individual.

Thank you Ken for creating moments that we will never forget.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so happy that I had Reverend Ken Froessel as my wedding officiant! He is very kind, professional, sincere and helpful. Planning a wedding in Sedona and living in Maryland was not stressful because of Ken. He was very easy to communicate with and responsive to all my questions. He really made sure we got the perfect ceremony to fit my husbands and my personality. We had very nice phone conversations to get to know him and for him to get to know us so he can make the ceremony personal. The ceremony was perfect Thank you Reverend Ken! If you are getting married in Sedona, choose Reverend Ken to officiate your wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Sedona Wedding Officiant--Reverend Ken Froessel FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Love My Life Photography
    Love My Life Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the opportunity to work with Reverend Ken Froessel on many Sedona weddings over the years. He is an exceptional officiant. I love the way the he and the couples have crafted the ceremonies to show their personalities and love towards one another! I just love it when couples say that Ken is officiating their wedding!

• P.O. Box 1466 Sedona, 86339 See on map