Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About JIC Ceremonies "Interfaith"

My contact information: Tel. 480-922-4611 or e-mail me at BLZAHN@FASTQ.COM

My name is Bernie Zahn, originally from New York, and now residing in Scottsdale, Arizona. I am a Cantor and a Reverend and an accredited Wedding Officiate who has officiated ceremonies in Arizona for the past 20 years.

I am happily married to my wife Linda, my best friend for 47 years, and have 3 wonderful children and 4 amazing grandchildren. It takes unconditional love, faith, and respect to make any partnership work and these are the values I share when creating a ceremony that leave a lasting impression and memories for a lifetime.

Getting married is a magical experience and a commitment to last an eternity. Love, consideration, and respect are the ingredients for a happy and successful marriage. Let the ceremony be the beginning of yours!!

I am happy to perform your wedding ceremony at a location of your choice. Whether grand or intimate, traditional, spiritual or unique, my goal is to create a ceremony which embraces a warm and loving atmosphere that truly honors the occasion.

I encourage the writing and reciting of your special vows, incorporating readings and music presentations, mixing of two colors of sand, and candle-lighting, to name a few, that truly personalizes your ceremony.

I meet with you in my home office for a FREE, no obligation, presentation; consider it a casual way for us to get acquainted. I will show you a video of a ceremony I officiated, which depicts similar ‘pieces of the puzzle’ you may wish to incorporate in your ceremony.

When you choose me to be your officiate, we will meet for a second time within 2 weeks of your ceremony, to plan and finalize your precession and other specific arrangements.

My wife Linda is a Ceremonial Coordinator. Her services are complimentary. She officiates your rehearsal, ensures wedding documentation is completed correctly, and brings together all the elements of your ceremony.

jic6
jic6
jic127
jic 1

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for JIC Ceremonies "Interfaith"

Destiny · Married on 04/21/2001

Bernie provided a beautiful ceremony for our interfaith wedding. He included both Jewish and Christian aspects and a wonderful touch uniqueness. He and his wife did all they could to put us at ease during our pre-wedding jitters and helped us except an unbelievable rainstorm on our wedding day, when it was supposed to be outside. If I ever renew my vows I'll be sure to call Bernie again.

Sent on 04/30/2008

Sharon · event on: 05/17/2014

Bernie performed a surprise vow renewal at our parents' anniversary party. We wanted something pretty informal and playful, but still with heart, and he worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted.

We had a little trouble communicating about the specific location within the venue (I only found out at the last minute, so was sending him emails and phone messages) -- and he ended up in the wrong parking lot -- but we found each other and got him to the party and it was all terrific!

Sent on 05/25/2015

jaime · Married on 04/25/2015

0.8
      0.5

Bernie was terrible, he was absolutely the worst part about our wedding. He pretends to be interfaith. We met with him going over all the details of our wedding 2-3weeks before the ceremony. Then day of the wedding he freaks out about my non-jewish husband not wearing a yamaka. It was an all out brawl, and our amazing DJ witnessed it and even offered to married us. Bernie did do the ceremony, not how we talked about, and at the end of the day we are married. Our marriage would have started much smoother without Bernie. Strongly recommend you choose anyone else!

Sent on 09/17/2016

JIC Ceremonies "Interfaith" FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Jewish
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ