Scottsdale, AZ 85262 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 80
  • Real Weddings 1

About Love My Life Photography

Toss out any misconceptions you may have about photographers and get ready to experience a whole new world of art on film with Love My Life Photography. Our mission is to be with you during the smallest and grandest moments of your life with a unique, candid approach that will infuse your photographs with your own brand of personality and vibrancy. Whatever the occasion, every photography session with Love My Life Photography is about telling your life story in a way that creates a lasting keepsake you'll treasure forever.

Reach us at: 480-788-5685, info@LoveMyLifePhotography.com or www.LoveMyLifePhotography.com

Follow Love My Life Photography on

m
m

• Real Weddings 18
  • Videos 2

33 Reviews for Love My Life Photography

Lynn · Married on 04/14/2017

Amazing!!! We couldn't have asked for a better business or photographer to capture our wedding day!!! From the first moment, we met Taryn to well after the wedding Taryn and Love My Life Photography was there to help. We were very particular when choosing a wedding photographer because honestly, that was what was going to be around after the wedding. We interviewed and met with many photographers and Love My Life Photography not only had amazing photographs but their attention to detail and continuous assistance and promptness with replays made planning our wedding SO much easier. Our customized planning portal was AWESOME!! This made it so easy to find information that we had previously discussed as well as organizations to get ready for the wedding and made the wedding day go so smooth.

Our pictures were AMAZING!!!! We loved that Taryn was able to capture the day as a whole but also those small intimate candid moments that I didn't even remember occurred. Seriously, I don't remember where she was when she got some of the pictures of my husband and I that she did but I love that they represent us. She made taking pictures so much fun my husband actually forgot we were taking pictures (don't tell anyone he actually is alright with taking more pictures as long as Taryn is our photographer ;-) )

I can't say enough good things about Love My Life Photography!! We are getting ready to order an album that we weren't able to afford when first planning the wedding but we are ready now and I can't wait to see what Love My Life designs!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Taryn and Love My Life Photography were absolutely amazing from day one! Great pricing, professional and I LOVE the pictures she created for us. She helped us feel relaxed and at ease, and helped us figure out all the details so we just showed up and smiled. Our engagement session was a blast and our portraits look flawless. I can't wait to have her photograph my boudoir shoot and our wedding! I highly recommend love my life photography!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

Taryn is fun and got my fiance to smile. She is an excellent photographer and very professional and easy to work with. The pictures she took were absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Love My Life Photography's reply:

Jennifer,
    You two were so much fun to work with. Glad you all smiled and had fun! It was a pleasure :-)

Award

Love My Life Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Posh Invitations
    Posh Invitations Wedding Invitations

Love my Life Photography-the name says it all. Taryn is a dream to work with and absolutely will capture those special moments where it be family photo's, new born, weddings, anniversary parties and the list goes on. What an amazing photography and lady! I highly recommend Love my Life Photography for your next photo opportunity.

• Blackstone Country Club
    Blackstone Country Club Country Club Weddings

We highly recommend Love My Life Photography at Blackstone Country Club! Not only is Taryn's work amazing, but she is professional and a pleasure to work with. We look forward to having her back at the Club for more incredible wedding shots.

• Sedona Wedding Officiant--Reverend Ken Froessel
    Sedona Wedding Officiant--Reverend Ken Froessel Wedding Officiants

I have had the wonderful opportunity to officiate many weddings with Taryn of Love My Life Photography being the photographer. My heart is gladdened when I find out she is the couple's chosen photographer knowing that they will be taken care of and be happy with their captured moments to enjoy for a lifetime. She has a way of putting everyone at ease; to be in the moment and to be their natural selves. She is skilled at her profession and a joy to work with.

• Scottsdale, 85262 See on map