Secret Garden NJ

Wallington, NJ View map

Secret Garden NJ is a Wallington, New Jersey-based company that specializes in creating custom floral arrangements for weddings and special occasions. The Secret Garden NJ team is passionate about flowers and will go the extra mile to make sure your flowers exceed your expectations on your special day. From old fashioned to modern and upscale designs, Secret Garden NJ is a flower shop that will fulfill each happy couple’s unique needs during one of the most exciting times of their lives with their beautiful arrangements.

Secret Garden NJ is a full-service floral business that offers a variety of floral services for weddings. Those services include consultations, a venue visit, samples, delivery, setup, event design and cleanup.

Products Offered
Secret Garden NJ offers many wedding products to couples on their special day. The products include the following:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Flower girl baskets

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Mayra S. Married on 08/03/2021

Best experience

Ewa is simply amazing 👏. My wedding was on 9/12/21 and I first met with her on 8/17/21--less than a month from my wedding--for the first time. I was so stressed at this time because the florist I had ghosted me all summer and my maitre'd recommended her. I think this was a business union met to be....I called her, she was available on my date, she met with me and when I walked into her shop she just happened to have an arrangement that was super similar to my inspiration photos. After that, she promptly sent me a proposal and the rest was smooth after that. I LOVED my bouquets and the centerpieces were amazing!!! Everyone loved everything and Ewa and her team were professional and efficient the whole day. I would definitely work with her again on another event.

Secret Garden NJ's reply:

Thank you Myra! It was a great pleasure to work with you as well. I'm here for you if tyou ever need flowers in the future.
  • Paola
    Paola R. Married on 04/17/2021

Gorgeous flower arrangements!!

I got married on April 17th 2021 and as recommended by a friend, I contacted Secret Garden for my floral arrangements and from the first phone call to our last meeting before the wedding, the service was outstanding. Ewa truly took my wedding decoration vision and made it a million times better than I could’ve ever expected. I got so many compliments on our floral decorations, all our guests were impressed with how gorgeous they look. I can’t take Ewa enough for bringing my vision to life and making my wedding day an even better one. I recommend Secret Garden for all your floral needs. Thank you Ewa!

Paola,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of you Wedding day.
    I really appreciate your review.
    Ewa
  • Agnieszka
    Agnieszka B. Married on 10/17/2020

The best flowers ever!

Absolutely amazing service! I was extremely happy with my wedding flowers! Our guests can't stop talking about our beautiful flowers we had. They really listen to you and execute everything perfectly. Highly recommend!!

Secret Garden NJ's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding and making it memorable.
    We greatly appreciate your kind words!

Best,
    Secret Garden NJ

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

345 Main Ave Wallington, NJ, 07057
Location of (Secret Garden NJ)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding