Via A. Gramsci, 1, Prato, IT 59013 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About sebastian david bonacchi photographer

Hi Everyone!

You are real people, free spirits, madly in love with each other. You are looking for a minstrel, a storyteller, with the evergreen desire to narrate your love story with creativity and an imaginative touch. Right? Here I am!

I am a wedding photographer based in Florence (Tuscany) and Rome, ready to teleport myself to join your destination wedding at every known and unknown latitude and longitude of this world. You can find me wandering wherever there is to explore the beauty of human connection with the aim of creating visual memories.

My style and approach is purely as storyteller. I am eager to capture raw emotions, authenticity, feelings as naturally as possible.
Wedding photography isn’t just about amazing pictures. It’s about moments. Moments become memories, memories become stories and stories become legacy. It’s about your children and grandchildren that, looking at your memories, will ask you what you felt when you said Yes! It is about you, when you will embrace each other every time you see the great moments of your Big Day.
Tears of joy, laughter, hugs, crazy moments, the whole kaleidoscope of human emotions are the essence of memories. I am voracious of all this.
If you are looking for connection, authenticity, feelings, you are in the right place. If you care more about trends and the last photo seen on a Pinterest, you will probably have to go further.

This is my wedding photography, this is my mantra :)

Follow sebastian david bonacchi photographer on

• Super Tuscan Photographers

Videos 2 Videos

8 Reviews for sebastian david bonacchi photographer

• Liza

Liza Abad · Married on 10/03/2019

An artist with his camera!!!

Sebastian is amazingly talented - an artist with his camera. The pictures of our wedding turned out amazing. He wonderfully captured the wedding's emotion and poignancy. It was a small ceremony, where many of our family and friends couldn't come. But his pictures so captured the day from the moments that we got ready until after after the ceremony. We were so amazed the time, effort, and attention that Sebastian took to get the best shots. Sebastian came early to check out the location for lighting and best locations that you can see in the thought and attention captured in the pictures. We recommend Sebastian highly - the pictures are amazing mementos of such a special day.

Sent on 11/30/2019

sebastian david bonacchi photographer's reply:

Thank you very much Liza & Jeff, I'm happy to have taken part and photographed your ceremony, in such a beautiful setting. Intimacy has favored the flow of your emotions, and this has made your photographic memories even more significant.
    Ciao from Italy, hope we'll see again!
  • Sheila

sheila ana calgaro · Married on 05/03/2019

The best photographer ever!

Sebastian is more than a regular photographer. He felt our history and he captured our wedding day in such a sensitive way that we could never imagine it.

We did and elopment wedding - just us, without guests - during our vacation in Tuscany. As we live in Brazil, we had to organize the ceremony via email and researching on websites. Since the first contact, Sebastian proved he will be there for us much more than a simple photographer. He cared about us and wanted to know our history.

He did much more than we could dream about. In the wedding day he came earlier and helped the cerimonialist and Christian, my husband, to organized all the things. Since the beginning until the end of the ceremony he registered each moment with his unique look. He left us at ease so he was able to capture both romantic and funny moments.

Sebastian is a creative professional and a lovely person. He let us create our own "universe" for the pictures, but he also suggested some of them when we asked for his help -- all the pictures he suggested got incredible too. But he will say to you that he likes to photograph the spontaneity. Actually, he is a perfect photographer for both cases!

When the pictures came: OH MY GOD! It was so amazing and so impressive! Each one was perfect and full of love - our love and his love for his job! He also sent us much more pictures than we could expect.

Our wedding was much more special and memorable because of Sebastian and because of his pictures.

Sent on 06/23/2019

sebastian david bonacchi photographer's reply:

Sheila+Chris, I'm really really touched by your words, from the bottom of my heart. I thought a lot about what to answer, not finding the words...I love you both!
    Ilaria and I send you the biggest hug of the world with the promise that we will meet again! You are special to us and you will always have a place within our hearts.
    Wish you all the best for your projects and your future :-)

Stephen Rogitz · Married on 03/08/2019

Professional and personable, definitely recommend

Sebastian was very personable right from the first point of contact. His interest in getting to know us as well as the setup of the venue for our wedding ceremony made the entire process more personalized and overall higher quality. As soon as he showed up on the day of the event, his enthusiastic mind immediately started working on how to best capture the ceremony and afterwards. We did also have a chance to have some relaxed conversation prior to the ceremony and we got a real sense of his intelligence, honesty, dedication, and character. He is top notch all the way. During the photoshoot following the ceremony, Sebastian was relaxed and easy to work with. That part of the process can be tedious and cumbersome given some other weddings I have attended, but he made it fun and efficient. The turn around for the pictures we thought was rather fast, only a couple weeks. They turned out absolutely amazing. Our friends and family gave us feedback that they were some of the best wedding pictures they had ever seen. Our only problem is that we may not have enough space on the walls to hang up all the pictures. Would recommend 10/10 to everyone.

Sent on 04/09/2019

sebastian david bonacchi photographer's reply:

Thanks you Stephen & Jordyn to share your experience on my photo shoot. I'm touched by your words, and as I told you I'm pleased to have contributed to this important memory of your life. In its intimacy it was a ceremony full of (your) emotions, it was really nice to carry your mutual glances into the photos. And thank you for being yourself, I always appreciate it.
    I wish you all the best, in any case we'll stay in touch!

sebastian david bonacchi photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• sebastian david bonacchi photographer 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Marry me in Tuscany Wedding Planners

I love working with Sebastian as he's very professional and fast in answering any requests. No request is too much for him, he always try to be attentive to your needs respecting the celebration, so feel totally confident in his work.

• Wed in Florence Wedding Planners

Working with Sebastian is simply amazing. His great professionalism and his Italian touch, made the pictures simply amazing. Sebastian is such a friendly person who is able to make you feel so comfortable even when you are getting ready (and dressing up!) He speaks English quite fluently and he is willing to find the most hidden places for the perfect shot. I do highly recommend him

• Via A. Gramsci, 1 Prato, IT, 59013 See on map
    00393204398798 (Phone number)
    Mobile/Whatsapp from USA and Canada 011393204398798
    Location of (sebastian david bonacchi photographer)