Via A. Gramsci, 1, Prato, IT IT 0018Z Map · Phone number

About sebastian david bonacchi photographer

Hi everyone!

I'm a professional photographer specialized in wedding photography. In continuous renewal, I always carry my experiences of other photographic areas within the wedding photo session.

It's very easy to make promises in words. The difference lies in the ability of the photographer to realize the promises. Every time I perform a photo session I keep in mind this concept and develop it thinking about the outcome, about the shape that will have.
I work with the awareness that every person, every couple has their own story to tell and live unique emotions that manifest through different gestures and expressions. I operate, knowing that there's no fixed rule, except that I've must be able to hear and see with all the senses. I pledge, by personally conducting all wedding phases, without delegating it to anyone else.

A concept is for me essential. The service that I offer begins the day of the first meeting with the couple - in which I'll start to talk about all the details of the service - and continues until the day in which I'll provide the finished work.
During this time I'll be always at your service and careful to every detail, ready to adapt myself to every possible variable.

I like to be discreet, unobtrusive and, as far as possible, invisible. I love to use natural light; the flash comes into play creatively only when strictly necessary. I prefer to let go spontaneously the history that is written in the wedding day, telling it with a natural style which refers to reportage, on one hand highlighting the crucial moments and on the other without forgetting the little details that make the story more complete and special. This doesn't exclude the possibility to find one or more moments during the wedding day in which we'll dedicate ourselves to stuff the photographic tale with funny scenes and creative portraits.

Follow sebastian david bonacchi photographer on

international destination wedding photographer wor
best destination wedding reporter
destination wedding documetary photographer tus
sebastian david bonacchi photographer
professional wedding photographer tuscany italy
sebastian david bonacchi photographer
best destination wedding photographer rome
international destination wedding photographer wor

sebastian david bonacchi photographer 5
sebastian david bonacchi photographer 6
sebastian david bonacchi photographer 7

Sally · Married on 07/26/2017

We hired Sebastian to photograph our wedding in July of this year. We came across him after lots of online searching for Italian wedding photographers that would work in the region of Piemonte (we are from the UK). When we found Sebastian we instantly liked the style of photographs he took. Sebastian was fantastic on the day- he was subtle in the way he worked and we hardly noticed he was there taking photos which is exactly what we had wanted. We absolutely LOVE the photos he produced and couldn’t be happier with them! The photos really do tell the story of the day and perfectly capture the emotion and atmosphere of our wedding. He managed to capture some wonderfully emotive and intimate moments in a way that makes me both cry and smile at the same time every time I look at the photos! We have had such lovely comments from the people we have shared our photographs with. Thank you again Sebastian x

Sent on 02/12/2018
    sebastian david bonacchi photographer 8
    sebastian david bonacchi photographer 9
    sebastian david bonacchi photographer 10
    sebastian david bonacchi photographer 11
    sebastian david bonacchi photographer 12

sebastian david bonacchi photographer's reply:

Thank you so much for these words, Sally! I'm very happy to have met you: you are a really a lovely family and it was nice to bring your memories into the photos. Memories that will grow with you over time. The naturalness of your emotions has moved me sincerely, and allowed us to immediately get in perfect feeling with all of you. I hope we can meet again one day. Wish you all the best! Send you, your families and guests a big Hug!

Behnaz · Married on 06/26/2017

We hired Sebastian to take some wedding photos while we were staying in Tuscany. We were traveling from Canada and everything was unknown to us, he was extremely helpful from the very first day we contacted him. He explained everything in detail and gave us helpful hints on where to find everything we needed which made things much easier for us. He loves his job and you can see the result in his artistic photos. He chose amazing scenaries in tuscany for the photo shoot and We love everything about our photos. It was a very pleasent experience for us. We highly recomend him.

Sent on 07/27/2017

sebastian david bonacchi photographer's reply:

Thanks you Behnaz for sharing your thoughts, it was a real pleasure to have you met and known! I know that it's not easy to organize everything from the other side of the world, and I was glad to have given you a hand. Also because in this way the shooting took place in the best possible way. Hope our paths will meet again!

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2017

To have someone on your wedding day who is supportive and is as happy to be there as you closest family is priceless. We have some amazing photos that will be with us forever and I cannot thank you enough. The day and you were just perfection.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    sebastian david bonacchi photographer 13
    sebastian david bonacchi photographer 14

sebastian david bonacchi photographer's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I'm really touched by your words and happy to have participated and told your story. Wish you all the best for your future!

sebastian david bonacchi photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Marry me in Tuscany
    Marry me in Tuscany Wedding Planners

I love working with Sebastian as he's very professional and fast in answering any requests. No request is too much for him, he always try to be attentive to your needs respecting the celebration, so feel totally confident in his work.

• Wed in Florence
    Wed in Florence Wedding Planners

Working with Sebastian is simply amazing. His great professionalism and his Italian touch, made the pictures simply amazing. Sebastian is such a friendly person who is able to make you feel so comfortable even when you are getting ready (and dressing up!) He speaks English quite fluently and he is willing to find the most hidden places for the perfect shot. I do highly recommend him

• Via A. Gramsci, 1 Montecorvino, Tuscany, See on map