Via Gherardo Silvani 149/A, Florence, IT IT 0008Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

Other couples have also viewed

• Grand Hotel Cavour
  • TENUTA MONACIANO
  • La Medusa Hotel & Boutique Spa
  • Relais l'Antico Convento

Photos 1 Photos
Real Weddings 45 Photos

3 Reviews for Villa Le Piazzole

Lianne G. · Married on 05/28/2020

Fabulous villa sitting at the top of the Tuscan Hills.

The photos don’t do it justice! It’s a truly magical place in an exquisite location and I couldn’t recommend it enough.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Tonya · Married on 03/12/2019

Tuscany Wedding

e chose Villa Le Piazzole as our wedding venue and accommodations for our family and friends. We toured the villa without an appointment back in August. Lucia and her team at the Villa were so nice and welcoming. My fiance and I knew this was the right place for us. We immediately fell at home. We didnt get to tour any rooms in the beginning as they were being occupied and because we just dropped by... but the pictures online does not give it justice! This villa is beautiful and charming. The rooms have alot of space and beds are comfortable. I woke up to different birds chirping every day and opening my windows to see the beautiful Tuscany views and their Italian gardens. We traveled to Venice, Verona, Pisa, Florence, and Rome and the food at the villa was by far better than anywhere else we visited. Lucia and the team assisted in helping me plan my wedding. I did not have a wedding coordinator and I was planning this from Texas, USA! Her assistants in this process made the planning easy. She had knowledge of many vendors and was open to whatever you wanted. If you're looking for a small Tuscany wedding with just family and a few close friends this is the place for you! This meet all of my expectations, dreams and pinterest posts. There is nothing at all I can say negative or any constructive criticism. It was absolutely perfect in everyway! Thank you again Lucia and the Team at Villa Le Piazzole for making my dreams come true!!!! I will see you in a few years for an anniversary visit! Much love! ♥️🇮🇹😍

Sent on 03/22/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2017

The perfect wedding venue. Stunning views, great rooms, a pool and great service. What more could you ask for?? Venue recommended to us by Super Tuscan Wedding Planners. Lucia Cappelli, the manageress at villa le Piazzole was wonderful, professional and made our guests stay at our wedding truly perfect. All the rooms were huge, clean and breathtaking. Nothing was too much trouble for Lucia and her team. All our guests had an amazing time. Would recommend doing the BBQ party which we had the night before our wedding. This was a great icebreaker and allowed our guests to get to know each other and try the villas own wine before the big day itself. We had our dream wedding at Villa Le Piazzole. Thank you Lucia and team. Hannah and Oliver

Sent on 09/29/2017

Villa Le Piazzole FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Inn/B&B
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs

3 Real Weddings

• Via Gherardo Silvani 149/A Florence See on map
    0039-055223520 (Phone number)
    Location of (Villa Le Piazzole)

Villa Le Piazzole frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Villa Le Piazzole in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Villa Le Piazzole for wedding events is known for:

• Winery
  • Historic Building
  • Inn/B&B

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Villa Le Piazzole for wedding events?

Villa Le Piazzole offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Villa Le Piazzole offer?

Villa Le Piazzole offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement Party

What services does Villa Le Piazzole offer for wedding events?

Villa Le Piazzole offers the following services for wedding events:

• Accommodations
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals

What furniture and decorations does Villa Le Piazzole have available for wedding events?

Villa Le Piazzole offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Chairs

What percentage of users recommend Villa Le Piazzole and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Villa Le Piazzole is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.