Seattle, WA 98125 Map · Phone number

• DJ Rian Souleles
  • Sweet Sounds DJ

11 Reviews for Seattle Wedding DJ

Gabriella · Married on 07/25/2015

Sean is nothing but AMAZING! He did such an incredible job since the beginning. He came to our house to check out the area. We had a wedding outside in a 7 acres yard on a rainy day. And it turned out perfect. He figured out all the gear he needed and I did not have to worry about anything. He just made it happen. I remember him setting up in the rain for the dinner with a great attitude. He was one of the best MCs and DJs I have ever seen. I am from Brazil and he was super sweet to work with all my requests, finding them and playing them for me. We had a blast. He was very thoughtful and very sensitive to all the moments and all our guests. Everybody loved him. I can't wait to have another party and hire Sean. Seriously! Hire him without any hesitation!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/30/2015

I have been a wedding photographer since 2010 & have worked with a lot of DJ's. So when it came to hiring someone for my daughter's wedding, we wanted the best! That is why we chose Sean! He is incredible! We couldn't have been more pleased. I would give him 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 12/31/2014

Sean is AMAZING! We had heard Sean at another wedding at our venue, and when we got engaged we didn't even talk to another DJ. He was extremely easy to work with, took all our requests to heart, and made the night a huge success. Sean kept the party going until almost 2am at our NYE wedding, without making it about him which I think is important with a DJ. He knew when to step in and do his announcements, then kicked back and played awesome music! Even our parents with very different taste in music (who wanted a band) were beyond pleased. We all loved Sean. You will not regret booking this vendor!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Award

• Seattle, 98125 See on map
    Location of (Seattle Wedding DJ)