555 O'Neill Avenue Ste. 6, Belmont, CA 94002 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Seasonal Celebrations

Wedding flowers are as different as the brides they are designed for, no two are the same.

From modern to traditional; Edwardian to Western and everything in between, we take pride in creating floral sculptures that will exceed our client's expectations.

Our services include flower and plant design, decor rentals, staging, consulting, and event decor construction as well as flower delivery, setup and breakdown services.

Founded in 2001 by Laurie Keit, the company provides garden, flower and event design services in the San Francisco Bay Area, Wine Country and Monterey Bay Areas.

Follow Seasonal Celebrations on

Seasonal Celebrations 1
  • Michelle

Michelle Clifford · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Perfection!

Since the moment I sat down with Laurie @ Seasonal Celebrations, I knew I had found my floral vendor for my wedding. She is attentive, patient, professional, personable, and AMAZING at what she does. I came in with a loose "vision" and she truly brought my vision to life (& more). Laurie really went above and beyond in every regard (worked with my budget, detailed plan, recommendations, set-up, etc) and she's a joy to work with. She even helped us deal with 45 mph winds on my wedding day and stayed until the ceremony started to make sure everything stayed in place! Talk about customer service ha ha! All my bridesmaids were saying their bouquets were the prettiest ones they've seen (and these girls have been in a lot of weddings!!). Every arrangement was to die for. I would work with Laurie again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her to any one looking for a true floral expert to add the perfect touch to any event! Thank you SO much, Laurie!!!
    Picture credit: Mckenzie Shea Photography

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Seasonal Celebrations 2

JuliAnna · Married on 11/12/2016

Laurie is so talented, thorough, and amazing to work with! I found Seasonal Celebrations from Yelp after researching 10 florist (some referrals, some just from Yelp). At the time Flowers weren’t a priority to me and I remember feeling overwhelmed with the amount of questions florist were asking me. Some florist were impatient that I didn’t know exactly what I wanted. We started to make in person consultation appointments and Laurie was the first of 4 we had set up for the week. When we met I liked that Laurie was super relaxed, we had more of a conversation than solid hour of Q&A. We talked about important aspects of the wedding, color scheme, what my dress looked like, what the venue and tables looked like. The only thing I knew I wanted was for the flowers to be white and blush colored. Laurie gave us floral books to look at and asked me to show her ones I liked and didn’t like (which was fun). We had homemade risers for the centerpieces and weren’t sure if it would be possible to use them, but Laurie took it as a challenge and came up with a quick solution. She worked with our budget, explained how the pricing was broken down in detail. We felt comfortable and trusted her and when we left I ended up canceling the other florist appointments. Laurie really helped us make decisions on our flowers Our colors were rose gold and white, which ended up being a bit of a challenge when it came to matching metals. The church pew holders came with a base that was either silver or gold. We told Laurie that we would do gold, but Laurie offered to paint the 16 pew holders rose gold herself, which she did and they looked great! Can’t believe she did that for us! It was obvious Laurie really cared about making every detail perfect. When it came to packaging the bouquets and boutonnieres she really cared that she had everyone’s name and the correct spelling, which seems like a silly detail, but it depicts her level of thoughtfulness with her clients. I changed our contract at leas

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jalina · Married on 10/10/2015

Hire Laurie, she is an amazing florist! You will never need to stress over the quality of her flowers because she uses only the best. She is extremely professional, well organized and 100% reliable. She creates such masterpieces and she will work within a budget you provide. I hired Laurie for my wedding and guests are still raving about her wonderful work. Thanks Laurie for everything! Jalina

Sent on 10/12/2015

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Seasonal Celebrations 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Seasonal Celebrations 2
    Discounts for Life!
    Brides who book their wedding flowers with Seasonal Celebrations receive lifelong discounts on plants, flowers, garden design, and flower design services.

• Harpist Sally Fletcher
    Harpist Sally Fletcher Wedding Musicians

Laurie at Seasonal Celebrations provided the flowers and design for a recent wedding where I performed. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Even though the ceremony was in a very windy area, she and Alec made sure all the flowers, arch, etc. were secure. The location was difficult for moving my harp, and they very graciously offered to help.

• jGuerzonPictorials
    jGuerzonPictorials Wedding Photographers

Hands down! Laurie is a great florist and such a wonderful person to work with. As a professional photographer, customer service and well capturing my clients’ memorable story of their day are the benchmarks I attain for. Laurie’s professionalism, reliability, dedication, friendliness and stellar floral designs are her benchmarks, and more. I’ve captured previous wedding sessions with Laurie and I would always hear great compliments from guests and most importantly, the bride & groom, on her creativity in envisioning a beautiful and inviting atmosphere through her floral designs and other unique arrangements. I give Laurie high kudos on her artistic talent and great penchant for customer satisfaction!

• Matthias Photography
    Matthias Photography Wedding Photographers

Laurie has amazing talent. Her work is not only classy, stylish, and creative- but her flowers stay fresh all day! As a photographer I've been to countless weddings where the bride's bouquet is falling apart by the end of the ceremony, but Seasonal Celebrations flowers are full of life. I have met very few professionals who care as much about providing perfection to their clients. Laurie is 10 stars! If I were to get married today I'd give Laurie full creative license on the floral design for my wedding.

• 555 O'Neill Avenue Ste. 6 Belmont, CA, 94002 See on map