Seaside Ceremony

Vineland, NJ View map

A wedding is the ultimate expression of love. It is a time of excitement and celebration, when two lives bond together to form one.

I specialize in officiating the celebration of your love and devotion for one another. Working together, we will create the ceremony of your dreams. One that is meaningful and uniquely yours.

New Jersey Beach Weddings can be traditional or contemporary, formal or casual, intimate or grand. It can be performed at the beach, in a home or that special location of your choosing.

I honor all beliefs, traditions and lifestyles and am willing to incorporate customs from any faith or culture.

I also perform ceremonies for vow renewal, commitment, same sex union, elopement, baptism, dedication and more!

I will always treat you with the utmost respect and consideration and will give your ceremony my undivided attention. I'll provide a sense of reverence as well as a spirit of joy.

In Peace and Love,

Reverend Nick Hatalski

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Taoist

Deals

Seaside Ceremony 1
Discount
Schedule an appointment with me, and arrive at my home with two witnesses and your marriage license. I will officiate your marriage.
Seaside Ceremony 2
Discount
Your Intimate Cumberland County Ceremony will be performed on the grounds of our executive home in East Vineland, NJ, including: * Handwritten Premium Certificate in Holder * Ribbon-Tied Bridal Bouquet and Boutonnière * 1 hour duration includes reception for 4 people * Small Wedding Cake * Bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Cider for Toasts
Seaside Ceremony 3
Discount
New Jersey Beach Weddings Your Intimate Beach Ceremony will be performed on the Ocean City, NJ beach, including: * Handwritten Premium Certificate in Holder * Ribbon-Tied Bridal Bouquet and Boutonnière * 1 hour duration includes reception for 4 people on the deck of our beachfront home * Small Wedding Cake * Bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Cider for Toasts

Vineland, 08361
Location of (Seaside Ceremony)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding