9 N. Haddon Avenue, Haddonfield, NJ 08033 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sealed with a Kiss of Haddonfield, NJ

Sealed with a Kiss of Haddonfield, NJ specializes in everything Bridal and has a wonderful selection of Award Winning Wedding Invitations...in every price range and they are discounted everyday! Combine our invitations with our Award Winning Calligraphy services, VIP assembly, stuffing a mailing service and you're in for a real treat!

Come in and visit us and you will immediately see & feel the difference. We provide free quotes on all of our items and we work within your budget to achieve exactly what you are looking for! We offer convenient walk in store hours as well as appointments to fit your busy schedule.

SPECIAL OFFER for all Brides & Grooms....Order your wedding invitations with Sealed with a Kiss of Haddonfield, NJ and rent 5 or more Tuxedos from OZZYS TUX (located next to Swak Haddonfield) and your Outer Envelope Calligrahy or a Single Seating Chart is yours Absolutely Free! Vist is in store or contact us for additional details!

51 Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss of Haddonfield, NJ

Maria · Married on 07/20/2018

Tom at Sealed with a Kiss was absolutely incredible to work with!!! He was so kind and easy-going, and helped us design the wedding invitations of our dreams!! Our invites were stunning, and they exceeded our expectations!! Would highly recommend Sealed with a Kiss!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lisa and Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

Tom at Sealed with a Kiss should be used for everyone’s wedding. My husband and I had no idea what we were getting into when we started our invitation process. We didn’t have a clue how many decisions needed to be made. So when we went for our meeting with Tom, he walked us through every step slowly and with so much patience. He gave us choices for wording, font, colors, types, etc. He gave extremely helpful advice on what the correct etiquette was for the invitations. He told us what parts of the invitations were necessary and what was not. Once the meeting was over, he was efficient with proofs. There were few fixes or changes that we wanted, but he ensured everything was perfect before asking for the OK to print. We chose pocket invitations, which needed to be assembled. When they came in we were given the option to have him assemble them for an extra charge or do it ourselves. We decided to do it ourselves, and he was extremely helpful with showing us how to do it. We chose to have the calligraphy on the outside of the invitation done by Tom, and they came out beautifully! The overall invitation was extremely elegant and even better quality. We also chose to have our programs and place cards done through Tom. He was able to match these two to the invitation, which looked incredible. On the day of our rehearsal, 2 days before the wedding, we realized that we had forgotten to include the junior groomsman and bridesmaid on the program. The day before our wedding, Tom was able to not only fix the program, but was also able to print them again so that I could pick them up that same day. Tom is the epitome of professionalism, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kellianne · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I had attempted to make our own invitations and I got instantly stressed out and frustrated. My husband suggested we have someone do it for us and we found Seal with a Kiss and we couldn't have been happier. Tom was absolutely amazing. He was very responsive to all our questions and concerns. He made the entire stationary process super easy. I walked out of there with a huge weight off my shoulders. Tom literally took care of everything all the way to addressing, stamping and delivering the invitations to the post office. I would highly recommend Tom and Sealed with a Kiss in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/19/2018