Seagrass Creative

Johns Island, SC View map

Seagrass Creative is a wedding videography company based in Johns Island, South Carolina. Owner and lead videographer Michael O’Loughlin is passionate about creating a visual narrative of each couple’s special day. He is a creative individual who loves the beach, the beauty of Charleston, and documenting the memories at his clients’ weddings.

Michael is honored to work with engaged couples as they prepare for one of the happiest days of their lives. He strives to capture the genuine emotion shared between newlyweds and their loved ones at their wedding. Seagrass Creative offers two base collections to craft a beautiful wedding film. Each package includes a highlight and feature film edited to showcase the happy couple’s love and their unique story. Soon-to-be newlyweds can personalize their collection with add-ons like an additional videographer, extra coverage, drone footage, and other services.

Madeline J. Married on 08/11/2021

The Perfect Videographer!

always made me feel like he was giving my wedding day and video his full attention. We had not met in person prior to my wedding but Mike was so easy going and right away I felt comfortable with him being with me all day. He was funny and knew just what to do to capture the perfect shot. He worked so well with my team of photographers who he had never met before. I can't recommend Seagrass Creative enough! Truly professional and passionate about the work he does.
  • Shelby
    Shelby C. Married on 05/15/2021

The Best Videographer!

Mike was amazing!! He was so much fun to work with. He got along with everyone, made us laugh, and really had the best time with us! Not only that, but he did incredible work. I cried just watching my highlight film. He went way above my expectations and truly captured our love on film. I would recommend him to anyone who not only wants your wedding day captured beautifully, but also someone who is fun to be around!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 04/10/2021

Videographer

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Seagrass creative is! Mike is not only AMAZING and talented but he is also so so sweet and brings such great energy on the wedding day!!!!! I got married on Saturday and my Husband and I could not be more happy with our choice. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

address Johns Island, SC, 29455
Location of (Seagrass Creative)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding