Chattanooga, TN 37409 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Sea & Sky Films

Sea & Sky Films is based in Atlanta, Georgia. We make wedding cinematic highlight films, full length wedding documentaries, save the date films and super 8mm wedding films all over the country. If you're looking for a professional, fun, cinematography group to capture and edit your event in a way you will never forget, you've come to the right place.

Looking for your standard wedding videographer? Then we're probably not the right choice for you. We put our heart and soul into every wedding film we produce.

Although based out of Atlanta, we're quite mobile and able to travel nationally and internationally.

Follow Sea & Sky Films on

candid

• Videos 3

14 Reviews for Sea & Sky Films

Christa · Married on 10/20/2012

Wow is all I can say about Tim Cofield! Tim is great to work and is very professional! Tim captured moments of our wedding that we can forever look back at and cherish! Some parts of the wedding we didn't even know Tim was getting the shot and its great to see our natural reaction!! Again, I would HIGHLY recommend Tim and his team! Spectacular work!! Thank you again!

Meshal · Married on 07/14/2012

My husband and I had a 3 day Pakistani wedding in Maryland. Tim travelled to film our wedding and the experience could not have been better. We didn't get a chance to meet Tim before the wedding due to distance, but he and his team were so comforting! They fit right in with family and friends. Tim was able to work around our hectic schedule with short notice of our cultural practices and programs which were going to take place. He did an excellent job incorporating the right music into the right scenes and overall put our wedding movie into a beautiful order. It is magical to watch!

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Tim!

I underestimated the planning process for all of the wedding details that tend to arise while planning such a big event. It was such a relief to work with a professional that knew how to capture our special day and took the stress off of my shoulders. I had the utmost confidence that Tim understood what I wanted and he exceeded my expectations!

You only have one day and one chance to capture all of your family, friends and memories on camera. This will forever be treasured as years and loved ones pass on.

Pictures are great but video will allow you to experience and look back on the smiles, laughter, dancing and all the energy and love that was shared on our day.

I would highly recommend Tim to all friends and family.

Viva la Weddings!

~Lauren Dilbeck

Sea & Sky Films Pricing

Sea & Sky Films Price Rates

Sea & Sky Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,537.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• Chattanooga, TN 37409 See on map