Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Pricing

About Sea Paper Designs

We are a small, luxury stationery company located in bright sunny Bonita Springs, Florida. Our passion is to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind wedding and event stationery. We love to work directly with Brides to bring to life their vision for their wedding stationery! We create anything from invitations to day-of items.

All of our designs are 100% original and have been designed by owner, Lindsey Rubino. Her favorite things to work with are the color pink, botanical elements, watercolors and calligraphy lettering.

All of our stationery is completely customized just for you. Our ready-to-order stationery can be ordered as is or can be used as just a starting point and customized to your preference. We also can create original, completely custom designs for any wedding or event, based off of your wedding colors and vision.

Other couples have also viewed

• The Lettering Bar
img4251
fbook
img4036

1 Reviews for Sea Paper Designs

Lindsey did absolutely outstanding on my wedding invitations. She designed my entire wedding and bridal shower paper and I couldn't be happier that everything looked cohesive and elegant. The invitations set the tone for the entire wedding and she guided me into making them look beautiful. She took my general "vision" and ran with it and gave me the best advice on what looked best. Her eye for detail, outstanding customer service and ease of communication was so amazing. She was so respectful of my budget and kept me up to date on different options and how it would affect pricing. She really helped me make the entire wedding look outstanding and guided me into making it my dream wedding. I would highly recommend her and plan on using her for any other invitations/designs in the future. Thank you again Lindsey for making my day so special and beautiful.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Sea Paper Designs Pricing

Sea Paper Designs Price Rates

Sea Paper Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Design
    Foil-Stamped
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Bonita Springs, 34135 See on map
    Location of (Sea Paper Designs)