Arabesque of Naples

Naples, FL View map

Invitations set the tone of an event and generate the excitement!

Arabesque is a fine stationer and gift shop in its 19th year on Naples, Florida's main downtown street, Fifth Avenue South. Family owned, Arabesque is proud to work with a wide array of well-known and boutique designers to afford their clients an enticing range of options. In-house designing also affords fresh approach.An incredible event starts with an incredible team - a team with vision, creativity and experience. You can always count on Arabesque's well-trained staff and graphic design team to help you set that perfect tone.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Thermography

Charlotte Married on 01/30/2022

Amazing Women

The women at Arabesque are so professional! They helped me pick out my wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations and a few other items. All of the stationary came out looking amazing and was very pleased. I highly recommend Arabesque to handle all of your stationary needs! :)

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

thank you Charlette for taking the time to write your lovely review!
    It was our pleasure to work with you and your mother! We will hope to pictures.... all our best Sheryl and Lynne
  • Kara
    Kara M. Married on 01/01/2022

Invitations + More in Downtown Naples

Sheryl and Lynn have a level of expertise that is very hard to come by in today's world. Attention to detail, understanding of etiquette, care and concern for every single detail of every single letter, font color and overall design look for any card, invitation or business material is simply stated for the team at Arabesque of Naples. My family has had a 20 year working relationship with Arabesque; from Christmas cards to four businesses and now my wedding they always exceed our expectations!

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Kara, Thank you so very much for taking the time to write and all your kind words! It means so very much to us. It has been a joy getting to know you and Juan!
  • Margo
    Margo F. Married on 09/18/2021

Fantastic!

Sheryl was a delight to work with when choosing my daughter‘s wedding invitations! She was extremely professional, detail oriented and helped me choose the most beautiful, elegant, timeless invitations I’ve ever seen. I would highly recommend her!

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Margo, thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write. It has been our joy to work with you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Arabesque of Naples 1
Gift

Register with us and complete 5 simple steps to help your family and friends fine your registry and we will give you a $60.00 gift card to use in our store.

Promo Code: Registered at ARABESQUE NAPLES

350 Fifth Avenue South, Number 101 Naples, 34102
Location of (Arabesque of Naples)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding