Arabesque of Naples Reviews

Arabesque of Naples 4
  • Kara

Kara Marie · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Invitations + More in Downtown Naples

Sheryl and Lynn have a level of expertise that is very hard to come by in today's world. Attention to detail, understanding of etiquette, care and concern for every single detail of every single letter, font color and overall design look for any card, invitation or business material is simply stated for the team at Arabesque of Naples. My family has had a 20 year working relationship with Arabesque; from Christmas cards to four businesses and now my wedding they always exceed our expectations!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Kara, Thank you so very much for taking the time to write and all your kind words! It means so very much to us. It has been a joy getting to know you and Juan!

Ariane Grazian · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Gracious, Knowledgeable & Professional

The team at Arabesque spent a great deal of time and attention navigating us through the invitation process. They helped us understand what needed to be done and the most cost effective manner to achieve a beautiful invitation

Arabesque of Naples 5
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you Ariane for taking the time to send this gracious review!
    It has indeed been our pleasure getting to know you and your mother and assist in your Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, wedding. We look forward to pictures!!!!

Heather Hobrock · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Simply the best!

Sheryl delivers the best of the best and has a true eye for design and quality. I recently asked her to design custom boxes for my client presentations. My clientele keeps asking, "We've never seen anything quite like this...who did this for you?!?!?"

Sent on 10/19/2019

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you ever so much Heather for taking time on a busy
    Saturday to write this thoughtful review.... It is always our pleasure to see you and create with you! Best Sheryl

Jeanne G · Married on 12/28/2019

Jeanne (Mother of the Bride)

I found this lovely business through Google when I was faced with a problem on my daughter’s wedding invites. They were SO knowledgeable and willing to resolve the problems. The end product was beautiful. Their expertise has given me such peace of mind throughout the process.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. It has been our pleasure taking this journey with you! Best regards, Sheryl
  • Jenny

Jenny Van Hulle · Married on 10/12/2019

Great work!

Arabesque was great to work with. The store had a ton of options (traditional and modern) and it truly was a one stop shop. They helped us with wording on everything and took care of all of the ordering. I highly recommend using them for invitations, programs and thank you notes!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you Jenny for taking the time to write! We so enjoyed working with you and your mother! We will look forward to seeing photos - we heard your wedding was gorgeous!
  • Maria

Maria Caruso Martin · Married on 09/19/2019

Naples Absolute Best Shop For Invitations !!

I have worked with Arabesque for over 20 years and I can absolutely say they are by far the best in Naples. This fabulous shop located in downtown old Naples is simply the best for all things related to stationary and invitations. If you are looking for the very best in stationary look no further ... Arabesque is the place.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

And it has been my joy to have a 20 year history with you Maria! Thank you for all your kind words and the pleasure of knowing you and your family. Regards, Sheryl

Jan DaGue · Married on 07/05/2019

Outstanding Service for Chicago Wedding

Sheryl and Lynne understood exactly what my daughter and I were seeking for elegant wedding invitations and all necessary stationary! I was so pleased that after all wedding items were ordered, I ordered personalized stationary.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Dear Jan, It was our pleasure working with you and Adrienne to create that elegant wedding suite for you and your family! Thank you for the opportunity! We look forward to pictures.
    Best regards, Sheryl
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 05/11/2019

A wonderful experience!

Our wedding was a fairytale! Thank you for being such a great partner in an important part of it!
    It was a true pleasure to work with such professionals: responsive, creative, with "yes, we can do it!" attitude! I will always highly recommend this company!

Arabesque of Naples 6
    Arabesque of Naples 7
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Adrienne D · Married on 05/07/2019

Great, accommodating service for an out-of-state bride

I absolutely LOVED how our wedding stationery turned out! I spent a good amount of time working directly with Sheryl to determine what designs, patterns, and looks I liked and then she advised me when I had questions. We went through a couple versions of our wedding invitations and Sheryl and Lynne were very flexible and accommodating to make that work. My mom lives in Florida, but I live out of state, but Sheryl and her team were very flexible with this arrangement!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Hello Adrienne - thank you so much for all your kind words.
    It has been a joy working with you and your mother! We await photos! Best regards - Sheryl

• Robin

Robin Julia Vera Thieme · Married on 04/06/2019

Arabesque of Naples

I simply could not love "Arabesque" more, nor be any more grateful to its highly professional, knowledgeable and kind team. From the moment you walk in you know, you are somewhere special.
    My now-husband and I came in overwhelmed with how to create our wedding invitations that would include the infos for three days of events, as well as family-owned, hand-painted flowers- all while having the proper etiquette.
    We instantly became in awe of owner Sheryl Sashin's deep-rooted knowledge of industry vendors and options, but also quick wit, efficiency and most of all taste. Along with her team, we created the perfect wedding invitations last minute of which we continue to receive compliments from friends and family even after the wedding! (Needless to say, we returned for our thank you cards, personalized gifts and look forward to any more excuses to visit).
    We will always be grateful and cannot recommend Arabesque enough!

Arabesque of Naples 8
    Sent on 08/14/2019

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Hello Robin, It was such a treat to work with, Varoon and your mother to help bring your Family heritage, German American heritage, and Indian tradition together. We look forward to celebrating many years of milestones with you! Best Sheryl and Lynne

Mary · Married on 11/12/2018

Outstanding, unsurpassed, full-service!

Our wedding invitations, response cards, thank you note cards, calling cards, napkins, menus, and table cards were beautiful! The team at Arabesque guided us in the selection and then addressed, mailed, and kept tabs of the responses. This was invaluable help!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you so much for your gracious words! It was our pleasure!
    We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards

Amanda Schmoyer · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely a pleasure to work with

I truly can not recommend Sheryl or Lynne of Arabesque enough! They both truly do an amazing job with invites. As with most brides, I hadn't designed an invitation prior to our wedding. I wasn't sure where to begin, what was proper, appropriate, how to address them etc. The guided and helped with every single step. Every question I had, they were able to answer and they both helped me narrow down and match the many, many choices provided. Ours was a destination wedding and we chose details specific to our venue and location, which made it even more special. They truly take their time and help you with everything. We will always be working with Arabesque for our future needs. You will not regret choosing them to work with for your wedding or anything else.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Patti Mckillip · Married on 10/13/2018

Unsurpassed

Initially in search of Sarah Nicholas china, my daughters and I discovered Arabesque on beautiful 5th Ave South in Naples. Immediately after meeting Sheryl and Lynne, we started our journey into what I can only describe as Invitation Education. The guidance received from these fine ladies of etiquette made the task of picking Save the Dates, shower invites, wedding invites, place cards, table numbers, rehearsal dinner invites, menus and finally thank you notes, not to mention the small but obviously (never would have thought) significant details like navigating your post office so that your beautiful invites don't get delivered destroyed or stamped to death, not only easy but interesting and fun. We had many guests that wrote thank you notes for sending them such a lovely keepsake! Most of our correspondence with Sheryl and Lynn was done via email and or phone, as we are from out of state. Their response was always immediate. We cannot say enough about Arabesque and we highly recommend their services if you want a truly memorable experience!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you so much Patti.... your kind words mean a great deal to us!
    We hope to enjoy the privilege of being apart of more joyous occasions.
    Fondly, Sheryl and Lynne

Karly · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Arabesque!! When the design for my wedding invitation (from a different company) came back much different than what I was expecting I had to find someone to help me out and boy was I lucky to find Sheryl at Arabesque! Sheryl assured me that the invitations could still be saved and she took the time to show me numerous alternatives to use for my invites. She was in constant communication the entire time and when I eventually found the perfect design (I ended up going with a laser cut gate) Sheryl contacted the company, arranged for them to start printing that same day and had them shipped out the next day! I had them in no time and they were absolutely beautiful! Working with Sheryl and Arabesque was the best part of this whole experience! I cannot wait to do business with them again. If you are considering using them for wedding invitations or looking for stationary, journals, etc. this place will not disappoint. First class service all the way!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Glenn · Married on 08/12/2017

Arabesque is great, they were prompt, responsive and easily worked within our budget. Their suggestions for proper wording was appreciated and the result was beautiful, classic and timeless. Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Dear Glenn,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was such a treat to work with you and Don and we look forward to hearing about the Ireland wedding and seeing photos!

Don · Married on 08/12/2017

Had a wonderful experience for some last minute invitations. Sheryl was wonderful to work with, very calm and showed us options that truly fit our occasion and the general feel!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you, Don. It was my pleasure. One of the best things of having a stationery store is the opportunity to play a role in joyous occasions like yours! We look forward to pictures. Best regards, Sheryl

Allison · Married on 06/03/2017

I love going to Arabesque because they always give me the very best service -- knowledgeable, thoughtful, considers my tastes -- and it's one of my favorite shops with the most beautiful and unique items.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you, Allison! It always puts a smile on our faces to see you, your Mother and Dan. Looking forward to celebrating many more milestones with you all.
    Best, Sheryl

Carol · Married on 04/22/2017

Very creative and professional. I have done two wedding with Arabesque and highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you so much Carol for your kind words. We so much enjoyed working
    with you and hope to see photos soon!

Jan · Married on 10/22/2016

I went to Arabesque without any personal recommendations or referrals, and I am so glad I found them! They provided the wedding invitations and the wedding programs for my daughter's wedding. The products are exquisite and we never encountered any problems or delays in working with Arabesque. Sheryl and Lynne were professional in every manner. Sheryl was truly tremendous to work with. She is very knowledgeable in her industry, she listens to what you want and then helps to guide you to the right products and designs. Her recommendations were point on and the attention to detail was 5 star. She and Lynne were fabulous about keeping in contact with us throughout the process. Arabesque has beautiful selections that are difficult to find with other vendors, and the assistance you receive is of the highest standards. I highly recommend using Arabesque for all your stationery needs, and the store also has other beautiful products for yourself or some wonderful gifts.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Lucy · Married on 10/08/2016

Sheryl and Lynne were amazingly helpful with designing our wedding invitation suite, welcome cards, menus and ceremony programs. While my mother lives in Naples, I live in Dallas and my wedding was in NYC, which Sheryl and Lynne took in stride-there were Skype meetings in addition to those in person, to be sure that everything was just perfect.
    There were so many options, but Sheryl and Lynne were able to help design exactly what I had in mind- but could not verbalize! Even with some tight deadlines towards the end, everything was done perfectly and I could not recommend them more!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Lucy, it was a joy,a pleasure and an honor to share in creating your wedding papers. We so much appreciate your taking the time to send this lovely review.
    We hope you will stop by next time you come to Naples!
    Best, Sheryl and Lynne

We used Arabesque for all our invitations, table cards, napkins, etc. They are very professional, have a wonderful product and Sheryl was amazing!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Scott · Married on 04/12/2015

My experience at Arabesque was truly outstanding. Sheryl and Lynne are without a doubt the Dream Team! Sheryl's attention to detail is very impressive. She is one of the most knowledgeable people I have met in this town and I would NEVER go anywhere else. This was my first project with Arabesque and I was given so much attention and all of my many questions were always answered quickly. I want to thank both of them for all they did and for all there many hours of help, they truly are the best in town!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Tannis · Married on 12/20/2014

Wow! I cannot put into words how wonderful working with Arabesque was. They were so detailed and helpful along the way. Invitations, programs, and all the other paper products can be overwhelming and intimidating, but they were with me and helpful every step of the way. All of my products were perfect and turned out exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Sheryl and Lynne were great to work with. They were patient with me during the many hours that it took to create the perfect invitation, they helped me word the invitations in the correct manner, and they had many great suggestions but were not pushy in any way. I also ordered my "thank you" note stationary from them and a beautiful poster for guests to sign at the ceremony instead of a guest book. Each piece turned out even better than I expected. They were prompt in their responses via email/phone and I would work with them again.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Selma · Married on 11/15/2014

Sheryl Sashin and her staff at Arabesque provide the highest quality products and service. They are the most thoroughly knowledgeable about all types of social events and provide attention to detail, support and advice that extends far beyond the mechanics of any event.

Sent on 01/25/2015