19 Reviews for Arabesque of Naples

Eco-Friendly (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)
19 Arabesque of Naples Reviews

I cannot say enough great things about Arabesque!! When the design for my wedding invitation (from a different company) came back much different than what I was expecting I had to find someone to help me out and boy was I lucky to find Sheryl at Arabesque! Sheryl assured me that the invitations could still be saved and she took the time to show me numerous alternatives to use for my invites. She was in constant communication the entire time and when I eventually found the perfect design (I ended up going with a laser cut gate) Sheryl contacted the company, arranged for them to start printing that same day and had them shipped out the next day! I had them in no time and they were absolutely beautiful! Working with Sheryl and Arabesque was the best part of this whole experience! I cannot wait to do business with them again. If you are considering using them for wedding invitations or looking for stationary, journals, etc. this place will not disappoint. First class service all the way!

Profile Picture Karly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Arabesque is great, they were prompt, responsive and easily worked within our budget. Their suggestions for proper wording was appreciated and the result was beautiful, classic and timeless. Thank you!

Profile Picture Glenn, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Had a wonderful experience for some last minute invitations. Sheryl was wonderful to work with, very calm and showed us options that truly fit our occasion and the general feel!

Profile Picture Don, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I love going to Arabesque because they always give me the very best service -- knowledgeable, thoughtful, considers my tastes -- and it's one of my favorite shops with the most beautiful and unique items.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very creative and professional. I have done two wedding with Arabesque and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Carol, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I went to Arabesque without any personal recommendations or referrals, and I am so glad I found them! They provided the wedding invitations and the wedding programs for my daughter's wedding. The products are exquisite and we never encountered any problems or delays in working with Arabesque. Sheryl and Lynne were professional in every manner. Sheryl was truly tremendous to work with. She is very knowledgeable in her industry, she listens to what you want and then helps to guide you to the right products and designs. Her recommendations were point on and the attention to detail was 5 star. She and Lynne were fabulous about keeping in contact with us throughout the process. Arabesque has beautiful selections that are difficult to find with other vendors, and the assistance you receive is of the highest standards. I highly recommend using Arabesque for all your stationery needs, and the store also has other beautiful products for yourself or some wonderful gifts.

Profile Picture Jan, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Engraving, Printing

Sheryl and Lynne were amazingly helpful with designing our wedding invitation suite, welcome cards, menus and ceremony programs. While my mother lives in Naples, I live in Dallas and my wedding was in NYC, which Sheryl and Lynne took in stride-there were Skype meetings in addition to those in person, to be sure that everything was just perfect.
There were so many options, but Sheryl and Lynne were able to help design exactly what I had in mind- but could not verbalize! Even with some tight deadlines towards the end, everything was done perfectly and I could not recommend them more!
Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Lucy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Beautiful store and unique offerings, from stationery, dishes celebration items and gifts. Did rehearsal dinner invitations and personalized holiday cards with them and they turned out fabulous!!! Very Upscale!

Profile Picture Michelle , 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We used Arabesque for all our invitations, table cards, napkins, etc. They are very professional, have a wonderful product and Sheryl was amazing!

Profile Picture User4857338, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Letterpress, Engraving, Embossed, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

My experience at Arabesque was truly outstanding. Sheryl and Lynne are without a doubt the Dream Team! Sheryl's attention to detail is very impressive. She is one of the most knowledgeable people I have met in this town and I would NEVER go anywhere else. This was my first project with Arabesque and I was given so much attention and all of my many questions were always answered quickly. I want to thank both of them for all they did and for all there many hours of help, they truly are the best in town!

Profile Picture Scott, 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wow! I cannot put into words how wonderful working with Arabesque was. They were so detailed and helpful along the way. Invitations, programs, and all the other paper products can be overwhelming and intimidating, but they were with me and helpful every step of the way. All of my products were perfect and turned out exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Tannis, 12/20/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sheryl and Lynne were great to work with. They were patient with me during the many hours that it took to create the perfect invitation, they helped me word the invitations in the correct manner, and they had many great suggestions but were not pushy in any way. I also ordered my "thank you" note stationary from them and a beautiful poster for guests to sign at the ceremony instead of a guest book. Each piece turned out even better than I expected. They were prompt in their responses via email/phone and I would work with them again.

Profile Picture User4126013, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sheryl Sashin and her staff at Arabesque provide the highest quality products and service. They are the most thoroughly knowledgeable about all types of social events and provide attention to detail, support and advice that extends far beyond the mechanics of any event.

Profile Picture Selma, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sheryl and Lynne of Arabesque were a pleasure to work with. My daughter had a destination wedding. I needed 48 gift bags. All of our business was conducted by phone computer. Sheryl understood our budget and worked within it and produced a lovely and welcoming product. I would not hesitate to use their services again.

Profile Picture judith, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Arabesque provided us with so many things for my daughter's wedding. We were assisted with wedding invitations, place cards, engraving, thank you cards, signs for the seating arrangements and even stamps and mailing from the post office. The staff is so knowledgeable about etiquette and the proper way to include names, etc., that I would never have a party again without including them in some facet of preparation. Not only this, but they were a pleasure to work with and so eager to please on all levels from quality to timing. I simply love the gifts they offer and the overall array of goodies that one would not think of until walking into this store.

Profile Picture User3342114, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography, Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Outstanding service. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. They were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Gordon , 6/9/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Sheryl and Lynne at Arabesque were amazing to work with on our wedding! They are extremely responsive which was so helpful since I was planning our wedding from another city. All of our guests have continued to rave over the quality of the invitations, programs, menus, etc. We really recommend using them for your event!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sheryl's knowledge of the etiquette surrounding wedding invitations was very helpful!

Profile Picture Patti, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Pearl and the ladies at Arabesque are fantastic to work with! They helped me custom design our wedding invitations and they turned out absolutely beautiful! They were also very accommodating with working around my schedule...saturday mornings when I'm sure they had better things to be doing!

Profile Picture Barbie, 3/26/11, 6 Reviews