Arabesque of Naples Reviews

21 | Naples, FL

21 Reviews for Arabesque of Naples

21 Arabesque of Naples Reviews

Karly · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Arabesque!! When the design for my wedding invitation (from a different company) came back much different than what I was expecting I had to find someone to help me out and boy was I lucky to find Sheryl at Arabesque! Sheryl assured me that the invitations could still be saved and she took the time to show me numerous alternatives to use for my invites. She was in constant communication the entire time and when I eventually found the perfect design (I ended up going with a laser cut gate) Sheryl contacted the company, arranged for them to start printing that same day and had them shipped out the next day! I had them in no time and they were absolutely beautiful! Working with Sheryl and Arabesque was the best part of this whole experience! I cannot wait to do business with them again. If you are considering using them for wedding invitations or looking for stationary, journals, etc. this place will not disappoint. First class service all the way!

Glenn · Married on 08/12/2017

Arabesque is great, they were prompt, responsive and easily worked within our budget. Their suggestions for proper wording was appreciated and the result was beautiful, classic and timeless. Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Dear Glenn, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was such a treat to work with you and Don and we look forward to hearing about the Ireland wedding and seeing photos!

Don · Married on 08/12/2017

Had a wonderful experience for some last minute invitations. Sheryl was wonderful to work with, very calm and showed us options that truly fit our occasion and the general feel!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you, Don. It was my pleasure. One of the best things of having a stationery store is the opportunity to play a role in joyous occasions like yours! We look forward to pictures. Best regards, Sheryl

Allison · Married on 06/03/2017

I love going to Arabesque because they always give me the very best service -- knowledgeable, thoughtful, considers my tastes -- and it's one of my favorite shops with the most beautiful and unique items.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you, Allison! It always puts a smile on our faces to see you, your Mother and Dan. Looking forward to celebrating many more milestones with you all. Best, Sheryl

Carol · Married on 04/22/2017

Very creative and professional. I have done two wedding with Arabesque and highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Thank you so much Carol for your kind words. We so much enjoyed working with you and hope to see photos soon!

Jan · Married on 10/22/2016

I went to Arabesque without any personal recommendations or referrals, and I am so glad I found them! They provided the wedding invitations and the wedding programs for my daughter's wedding. The products are exquisite and we never encountered any problems or delays in working with Arabesque. Sheryl and Lynne were professional in every manner. Sheryl was truly tremendous to work with. She is very knowledgeable in her industry, she listens to what you want and then helps to guide you to the right products and designs. Her recommendations were point on and the attention to detail was 5 star. She and Lynne were fabulous about keeping in contact with us throughout the process. Arabesque has beautiful selections that are difficult to find with other vendors, and the assistance you receive is of the highest standards. I highly recommend using Arabesque for all your stationery needs, and the store also has other beautiful products for yourself or some wonderful gifts.

Lucy · Married on 10/08/2016

Sheryl and Lynne were amazingly helpful with designing our wedding invitation suite, welcome cards, menus and ceremony programs. While my mother lives in Naples, I live in Dallas and my wedding was in NYC, which Sheryl and Lynne took in stride-there were Skype meetings in addition to those in person, to be sure that everything was just perfect.
    There were so many options, but Sheryl and Lynne were able to help design exactly what I had in mind- but could not verbalize! Even with some tight deadlines towards the end, everything was done perfectly and I could not recommend them more!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Arabesque of Naples's reply:

Lucy, it was a joy,a pleasure and an honor to share in creating your wedding papers. We so much appreciate your taking the time to send this lovely review. We hope you will stop by next time you come to Naples! Best, Sheryl and Lynne

We used Arabesque for all our invitations, table cards, napkins, etc. They are very professional, have a wonderful product and Sheryl was amazing!

Scott · Married on 04/12/2015

My experience at Arabesque was truly outstanding. Sheryl and Lynne are without a doubt the Dream Team! Sheryl's attention to detail is very impressive. She is one of the most knowledgeable people I have met in this town and I would NEVER go anywhere else. This was my first project with Arabesque and I was given so much attention and all of my many questions were always answered quickly. I want to thank both of them for all they did and for all there many hours of help, they truly are the best in town!

Tannis · Married on 12/20/2014

Wow! I cannot put into words how wonderful working with Arabesque was. They were so detailed and helpful along the way. Invitations, programs, and all the other paper products can be overwhelming and intimidating, but they were with me and helpful every step of the way. All of my products were perfect and turned out exactly what I wanted!

Sheryl and Lynne were great to work with. They were patient with me during the many hours that it took to create the perfect invitation, they helped me word the invitations in the correct manner, and they had many great suggestions but were not pushy in any way. I also ordered my "thank you" note stationary from them and a beautiful poster for guests to sign at the ceremony instead of a guest book. Each piece turned out even better than I expected. They were prompt in their responses via email/phone and I would work with them again.

Selma · Married on 11/15/2014

Sheryl Sashin and her staff at Arabesque provide the highest quality products and service. They are the most thoroughly knowledgeable about all types of social events and provide attention to detail, support and advice that extends far beyond the mechanics of any event.

judith · Married on 07/06/2013

Sheryl and Lynne of Arabesque were a pleasure to work with. My daughter had a destination wedding. I needed 48 gift bags. All of our business was conducted by phone computer. Sheryl understood our budget and worked within it and produced a lovely and welcoming product. I would not hesitate to use their services again.

Arabesque provided us with so many things for my daughter's wedding. We were assisted with wedding invitations, place cards, engraving, thank you cards, signs for the seating arrangements and even stamps and mailing from the post office. The staff is so knowledgeable about etiquette and the proper way to include names, etc., that I would never have a party again without including them in some facet of preparation. Not only this, but they were a pleasure to work with and so eager to please on all levels from quality to timing. I simply love the gifts they offer and the overall array of goodies that one would not think of until walking into this store.

Gordon · Married on 06/09/2012

Outstanding service. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. They were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Kate · Married on 06/09/2012

Sheryl and Lynne at Arabesque were amazing to work with on our wedding! They are extremely responsive which was so helpful since I was planning our wedding from another city. All of our guests have continued to rave over the quality of the invitations, programs, menus, etc. We really recommend using them for your event!

Patti · Married on 10/08/2011

Sheryl's knowledge of the etiquette surrounding wedding invitations was very helpful!

• Barbie

Barbie · Married on 03/26/2011

Pearl and the ladies at Arabesque are fantastic to work with! They helped me custom design our wedding invitations and they turned out absolutely beautiful! They were also very accommodating with working around my schedule...saturday mornings when I'm sure they had better things to be doing!

Lisa · Getting married on 11/16/2018

My daughter is getting married in November of 2018 and I was responsible for the invitations. The team at Arabesque is extremely knowledgeable with regard to proper etiquette, design, wording, and vendors. They were patient and answered every question, spending multiple hours in helping us to achieve the overall look for which we were striving. Our invitations are elegant, beautiful and perfect in every way. I would highly recommend Arabesque to anyone who is planning a special event for all of their stationery needs!

Meredith · Married on 07/28/2018

A wonderful team that helped us pick out our gorgeous save the dates and wedding invitations! Sheryl and Lynne could not have been easier to work with. They are true experts when it comes to stationary and invitations and I would highly recommend them to everyone. Simply the best!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Beautiful store and unique offerings, from stationery, dishes celebration items and gifts. Did rehearsal dinner invitations and personalized holiday cards with them and they turned out fabulous!!! Very Upscale!