Wausau, WI 05447 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Scott Ralph Photography

Wedding photography and Videography, Senior Photos, Family photos.

Follow Scott Ralph Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Phil Koehler Photography

Videos 1 Video

21 Reviews for Scott Ralph Photography

• Anissa

Anissa W. · Married on 12/14/2019

Takes away the stress of wedding photos and family photos!

My fiance and I were recommended by Irish Entertainment to check out Scott Ralph Photography as we didn't have a photographer for our wedding yet, little did we know we would find our future photographer forever after that (or as long as he will put up with us). He messaged us back and forth in a timely manor and after looking at his photos on his website and Facebook page we new he was the guy for us. Through his likable personality and his candid photos we have enjoyed every interaction so far through our wedding process. Even though our fall engagement pictures turned into our first snow of the year he made the cold, not-so pleasant weather enjoyable. We had so much fun we also booked him for our family picture sessions in the winter. He worked great with the large number of people, crazy little kids, and even dairy cows to add to the group. As we are approaching upon our wedding day, we couldn't help but want to use his professional photography/videography skills more and so we also booked him for our "Lovestory". If you haven't heard of this service I would greatly push that you ask him about it! Scott is very easy to work with, I'm so excited to see the finished results and I will definitely write another review on how the wedding went and the guests views on our "Lovestory" compared to a regular slideshow. If I haven't persuaded you at this point please just message him and get to hear his side of the his business, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Emily Z. · Married on 11/07/2018

Fantastic!

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Super funny and is AMAZINGGGG at capturing the perfect moments.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Shawn G. · Married on 10/06/2018

Great photographer and willing to take suggestions

Great meetings and input on what we would get. We had ideas for different unique pictures and Scott was open to the ideas and made them work. Great quality pictures and a great variety of shots.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Award

• Nic Charles Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Scott Ralph Photography on several occasions and all I can say is WOW! Attention to detail and working with the client for the best end result are his great strengths. I recommend him for any type of photography you're looking for!

• High Volume Entertainment Wedding DJs

Scott Ralph is bringing creativity to photography to Central Wisconsin. He is excellent to work with and has a great team behind him. He loves working with his clients and all of the other vendors involved! If you get a chance, check out his "wedding trailers". It's a nice touch that adds a touch of magic to your wedding day!

• Irish Entertainment and Photobooth Wedding DJs

Scott is a professional's professional. I have him do work for me often shooting promo vid's, taking pics of different aspects of a wedding and wedding reception. I have had the pleasure to work with him as a photographer at a wedding and he has some amazing pics. I don't rubber stamp or endorse just anybody but I do recommend Scott for any of your picture or video needs.

• Wausau, WI, 05447 See on map
    Location of (Scott Ralph Photography)

Scott Ralph Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Scott Ralph Photography include in the starting price?

Scott Ralph Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day

What photography services does Scott Ralph Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Scott Ralph Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day

What photography styles does Scott Ralph Photography offer?

Scott Ralph Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Scott Ralph Photography offer?

Scott Ralph Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Scott Ralph Photography offer for wedding events?

Scott Ralph Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Scott Ralph Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Scott Ralph Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.